Chapter 15 Sexy

I awoke in the morning and the door bell was ringing. I opened it to see a young man about my age. He asked "Are you Sebastian the detective?" I said "Yeah... Why?" He pull out a bouquet of roses and said "I love you!" I froze and asked "Do I even know you?!?" He blushed and said "O-Oh no I'm Kokaro! The head of your fan page!" I asked "I have a fan page?" He smiled and said "Yeah duh! Your so sexy and majestic!" At this point Joanna was behind me and asked "Wha?!? Sebastian who is this?" Kokaro shot her a glare and said "I should be asking you! His partner is Jane and you look nothing like her!" I split them up gently pressing my hands against them. They both began blushing and I explained "This is my assistant Joanna! Joanna this is Kokaro... The leader of my Fan Page?" Kokaro got down on his knee and asked "Will you marry me?" I looked at the silver band and said "I don't even know you that well!" He furrowed his brows and asked "Are you and Joanna... Dating?!?! Oh my I have to update the page!!!" He pulled out a tablet and began typing rapidly. I shouted "No! We are just... Friends with benefits." He smiled and my phone began to ring. I answered "Ello? Jane what is it?" She told me about a case and a few other things. I said "Come on Joanna! Kokaro grabbed my wrist and said "Please... Can I go?" I let out a sigh and Joanna looked at me a bit weird and whispered "Please don't..." I sighed and said "Let's get going. Her royal highness will probably kill us; If we are late..." Kokaro got in the back seat and let out a happy sigh. Joanna sat in the pass anger seat and said "Okay let's pick her up then... But I don't think she will be happy." I heard Kokaro typing really quickly on his tablet due to all of the typing noises. I asked "How long have I had a 'Fan Club'?" Kokaro began explaining "You know how many girls wet their panties over you?!?! You have a chiseled jaw, broad chest, and beautiful crimson hair... I can't get over your eyes how dark they are! They blue is like the darkness of lake superior!" I felt a blush spread across my face after hearing that. Soon we arrived in Jane's drive way.  Kokaro started making weird noises when we arrived in front of her house. I asked "Are you okay?" He said "Yeah..." Joanna got out and let Jane in the passenger seat. Kokaro tapped his finger on Jane's shoulder and asked "Umm... Can I get your autograph?" She asked "Sebastian... Who is this?" I smiled and said "The leader of my fan page..." She rolled her eyes and took the picture Kokaro had. She looked at it and said "Okay! There is your autograph now please stay out of our way... We have to trap a demon." Kokaro said "Can I take pictures of you Sebastian?" I said "I'm sorry! I'm going to be working and I can't have you get harmed." A thick red blush covered his face. He said "I have to ask about Kyle. How did you know it was him? Also did you have sexual relations with him?" I let out a shaky sigh and said "Get out!" He froze and said "What?" I said "You and Joanna will be monitoring the area... That me and Jane will be in; after we set up the cameras." Me and Jane then headed to the site. I put up cameras and EVP stuff. Jane poured out salt and drew pentagrams to try and trap it. A little while afterwards the camera and evp in the kitchen went crazy. I ran in there with Jane on my tail. I opened the door to see a black clad butler... Stuck in our trap. He smiled and said "Hello... I'm Sebastian Michealis and Can you please let me out of this trap. I need to help my young master." I asked "Young Master?" He looked up at me and said "Ciel Phantomhive leader of a toy company in Britain. The queen's guard dog." I nodded and looked down pulling out a knife. I began to scratch away the trap. Jane asked "What are you doing?!?!" I smiled and said "I know him... Sebas-Chan!" He cringed at the nickname and said "I shall be going now." With that he was gone. She asked "Was that really okay?" I said "Yes." With that we went back to the hotel. I opened the door and Kokaro was sleeping on the sofa. Joanna hugged me and said "Finally your back! I cannot believe how much he knows about you!!!" I blushed and said "Hopefully it was noting embarrassing." She just winked at me and we all left the hotel for home. Right when I got home I went to bed. (((In Sebastian's dream)))  "I want to go back to the Uk. Although it is always dreary at my flat in London. I love the sound of the rain." I'm in my flat and I see something a bit bazaar. A blue box and a sound... Electricity? No... Sonic? What is this. Now I'm in France eating at the Eiffel Tower. With Jane and the rain is here as well. She was talking but I couldn't understand... (((End of Sebastian's dream/ cut off))) *Huff* *Pant* That felt so real... "JOANNA?!?!"

{To be continued...}