Chapter 20 The Hanged man

It's been a few days since we started this case... Our wedding was delayed to a further day. Now we must ask the questions "Suicide?" Or "Homicide?" I looked at the pictures officer Logan gave me. He sat in my office and asked "Mister Alexander..." I looked up at him and he pressed his lips to mine. I began to blush and I pushed him back. I said "Officer Logan! Please control your hormones! I don't need them in the way of my wo-!?!" I looked at the pictures of the victims neck. There are hand prints bruised on the neck. An the rope was just barely ruining the prints. I said "Officer Logan... There are hand prints bruised on his neck!" Logan looked closer and said "Really?" He looked closer and said "My god there are!" He ruffled my hair and said "Catch you on the flipside!" With that he left. I called Joanna and said "I will be home early today!" She said "Ok I will see you soon then Babe!" She hung up and I began to drive home. I locked up the shop and drove home. When I got there the lights were dimmed and soft jazz music was being played. Joanna was laying on the couch covered in a sheet. I smiled and placed a kiss on her lips. She blushed and pulled me on top of her. I began to kiss her deeply and caress her naked body through the sheet. She tipped her head back exposing her neck. I began to kiss and bite on her neck playfully. She pressed her finger to my lips and said "Save it for the honeymoon!" I sighed and said "I guess I could... But you need to stop wrapping me so tightly around your finger." She smiled and snuggled me down onto the couch with her. She then fell asleep with me in her arms. I sighed and began to fall asleep. ((The next morning...))
Jane called and told me about a few cases. We went to the office and discussed our last case. It turned out that he committed suicide. The man was a total druggie. He had a few problems with the cops. I just wonder why he called us. She sighed and said "He was crazy! There was nothing we could do for him." I looked at the floor and said "I guess you're right Jane. She nodded and said "Go take a nap in your office!" I said "I'm just gonna go for a short stroll." She sighed and said "Just be careful." I nodded and left. I continued walking down the road. I started to feel very tense. Before I could turn around a cloth was pressed to my face and I got drug into an alley. Soon everything faded to black. When I woke up I found out I was blind folded and tied up. Then I began to hear a familiar voice. He chuckled and said "It seems I have you again Sebastian!" I hissed "Kyle..." My blindfold fell to the floor and I seen Kyle's face. He placed his hand on my cheek and said "I will take care of you... In a sexual way of course!" I said "You!" He smiled and said "Once I get bored of you... I'm gonna kill you. So you better keep me entertained!" I froze and said "You know Jane and Joanna will look for me!" He hit me in the gut and I coughed violently. He smiled and said "I already have that under control!" He cut me off the ropes and threw me in bed. I said "You didn't!" He smiled again and said "I got out of jail by bribes and to kill you... But I can still have my fun!" He began to make a hickey on my neck. I moaned and said "Gah! Stop it you-!" He said "Or what? You can't do anything to me! Remember I have the weapons to hurt you." Tears began to run down my cheeks. Kyle squeezed my cheeks and pressed his lips to mine. I clutched his shirt and wrapped my legs around him. He smiled and said "Your already hard... Sebas-San." I flipped us over and I took my shirt off. He smirked and pushed me back on the bed. He pulled my pants off and put his hand into my boxers. I moaned as he grabbed me. I said "T-Take me Kyle!" He smiled and continued to take me. This week there was no sleep and torture for me... 'help me Jane! Get me out of here... Joanna!!!'