Chapter 9 We own A Business

I awoke to the aroma of coffee and my phone ringing. I seen Joan and she said "Wake up!" I said "UGHH! Joan? Can you get me a cup of coffee!" The other Joan started working for me. Her raven and Her stayed at my house in the den. I answered my phone. It was Jane she said "My dad bought me and you a shop!!!" I asked "A shop?" She said "Ok... A business! You and me can work there! You can bring Joan and her bird... I still don't know about Kyle but it's awesome! Isn't it?!!?" I said "Sure!" She told me the address and I said "Psst! Joan we have a business!" She hugged ma and said "YAY!!! Wait... I found a picture of a woman and you in my room (Den). May I ask who she is?" She must have seen the pain in my eyes because she added "You don't need to tell me if you don't want to." I smiled a bit and said "No! It's fine... She was my previous Secretary. Her name was Joan. I'm afraid to say in the last case she died in my arms. I felt strong feelings of love towards her and I captured her killer. He is in prison for 2 murders and I promise you! I will never ever put you in any sort of danger!" She pulled me into a hug seeing that tears were forming in my eyes. Soon I drove Joan and Myself with Raven to our new shop. Jane was there with an angry face. She asked "What took so long?!?" I smiled and reassured her "The roads are very busy your highness!" I heard a growl pass her lips. The building's sign said J&S Bureau of Privet Investigation. I smiled and said "Can we take a tour inside?" Jane smiled and said "Yes! My dad made sure it had our desks, offices, seating, and break room! Also here are your business cards! We are posted all over town! We do paranormal/supernatural investigations (Demons, Ghost, Poltergeist,ect.) and Actual crime like you know find my missing cat/dog/child!" I smirked and said "Dang! Your more organized then a filing cabinet!" The three of us walked into our business. I smiled and walked to the office labeled 'Sebastian Alexander'. I plopped down in the office chair. I propped my feet on the desk and said "It's comfortable in here... Minus everything is bland!" I hung up a picture of Joan. I said "There! New Joan... I will call you Joanna! got it!" She nodded seeming to understand why. We got our first case!(As a business I mean...) We have to find a Ladies missing daughter. Joanna looked up everything on the missing teen. We found out multiple times she has tried to end her life.... Hopefully that isn't what happened. Me and Jane went where people last seen the teen. I found a ribbon and soon I was kick in the gut by an unknown person. I looked back and Jane was holding the person back. I looked up and coughed a bit. It was the girl. I sighed and said "Wow... That hurt! Do you do karate?" She stuck her tongue out at me. I said "Your gonna go back to your mom." She looked worried and said "B-but my mom beats me! That's why I ran away!" I sighed and said "Well she looked very upset and distraught to me!" She said "That's just an act!" I sighed and said "Ok I believe you but I have no other choice." Jane shot me a look. I said "Alright!" We went back to our shop. We waited for her mom to arrive. The girl looked surprised to see a man that looked like her dad. Her jaw dropped. She asked "Dad are you actually gonna stay with us this time?" He smiled and nodding. Taking the worried girls hand. With that another case was solved! We need a harder case to crack because these have been easy! Whats in store for us... The golden nugget. Read the next chapter to find out what happens next!!!