Chapter 2

Ally’s POV

All five of us sat side by side on one of the couches in the studio, clutching the life out of each other’s hands, waiting for Uncle Simon to make his decision.

“So you girls are absolutely sure that you’re ready to start over?” He asked and we all nodded frantically. “Alright…I’ll think about it…”

“Please, please, please…” Normani whipsered and squeezed my hand harder, but I was so excited that I barely felt it.

Simon chuckled. “Okay, girls; Fifth Harmony is back!”

The entire room was fulled with ear piearcing screams as we ran into one another’s arms and then into Simon’s. “Thank you so much!” I yelled as my eyes filled with happy tears. “You will not regret this!!”

“I better not!” He told us as we finally back away from him. “Now, you first task is to go shopping without killing each other.” He said it with a simle on his face and gave a slight laugh, but the rest of us fell silent. Camila stared at the floor, her previoulsy happy mood slipping away. Mani wrapped her arms around me from behind and lightly kissed the spot under my ear. I smiled at the familiar gesture and the butterflies that fluttered in my stomach at her touch. “I’m sorry, girls…”

“It’s okay,” Lauren tells him, shrugging a little. “You ready to go?!” She asks, trying to cheer us up.

I nodded and we hooked arms again, said goodbye to Simon, and strutted out of the studio.

Normani’s POV

“Allycat, how does this look for our first red carpet even as Fifth Harmony again?” I ask, twirling out of the dressing room. I was wearing a single-stap white, sparkly dress with small triangles cut out of the sides.

“Looks great, babe!” She answers, smiling at me and going back to the rack of clothes she was shifting through.

I walked up to her with my hands on my hips. “Allyson Brooke Hernandez, did you just call me ‘babe’?!” She blushed and roller her eyes but didn’t say anything.

“Hey girls, should I wear the blue dress or the purple dress?” Camila asked from behind us.

“Blue,” we answered without turning around. 

“You didn’t even look at them!” Mila whined, stomping her foot.

“It doesn’t really matter,” I tell her, spinning to face her. “You always look good in blue!”

“Aww, thanks Mani!” She wrapped her arms around me and skipped off to one of the many changing rooms in the store.

I glanced back at Ally who was the first one to find her perfect dress and was just browsing now. “Allycat?”

“Yeah, ManiBear?”

“Do you…do you ever…miss…Troy?”

She looked me in the eyes and thought for a moment. “Sometimes…” She nods slowly, and I felt my heart drop into my stomach. “But I wouldn’t trade you for anything. I love you, ManiBear!”

I beamed at her and brushed a strand of hair behind her ear. “I love you too, Allycat!” And that was the first ime we kissed in public.

A/N: Heyy I totally forgot to update today sorry but here it is and I'll probably update again in a few hours soo comment and vote and read byeee :-) :-P ;-) O:-)