Chapter 8

A/N: Sorry this chapter's short :/

Normani’s POV

I sat alone in my room, staring at the tv, barely listening to the program that was on. I didn’t even realize that I was watching Disney Channel until our “Me & My Girls” music video came on. (Because it's three months later so I'm assuming it'll be on Disney Channel by then?) I closed my eyes and tried my hardest to swallow the lump in my throat when I saw Ally’s face on the screen. It had been an entire two weeks since I’d heard her voice, felt her touch…It was even worse than the three months that all five of us spent three months apart, because now I see her every day and I can’t even speak to her. So many people had been asking about it: Why weren’t we looking at each other, kissing, hugging, or making faces. We always found some way to change the subject, but it wouldn’t be long until they found out what was really going on.

There was a small knock at the door and I reluctantly stood up to answer it. I opened the door without looking to the peep hole and immediately shut it again when I saw the person behind it. “Normani, please,” they begged.

“No! Go away!” I yelled back.

“Let me talk to you!”

“You can’t help me!’

“Can I at least apologize?!”

I froze on my way back to the bed and turned around to open the door. “Fine,” I gave in, pulling Troy into my room. “You have exactly one minute: go.”

“Okay, listen, I thought it would be a good idea to visit and see Ally again-”

“Which it obviously wasn’t.” I cut him off.

“No,” Troy agreed, “it wasn’t. But I didn’t mean to cause any trouble! I feel awful for being the reason that you guys broke up: that wasn’t my intention at all, I swear!”

I shrugged. “Well, there’s nothing you can do about it: she’s not talking to anyone.” He stared at the floor and didn’t say anything. “She told me that she misses you sometimes.”

“She does?”

“Yeah…”

“Mani, I’m sorry,” he tells me.

“It’s okay,” I answer. “It’s not your fault anyways: it’s obviously mine…”

“No, it’s not!!” he promised me, walking over to sit on the second bed in the room. “I…I talked her to her a few times over the break and every time she spent at least five straight minutes gushing about how much she loved you and how amazing you were.”

“Yeah: were!” I stress. “Whatever phase she was going through obviously wore off.”

“It wasn’t a phase, Mani! She still loves you! She will always love you!”

“You don’t know that, Troy.” I sigh, spreading myself out across my bed.

“Yes, I do. You’re just refusing to believe it.”

“You don’t understand…”

“What don’t I understand, Mani?!”

“I don’t even think she cares anymore.”

“Why in the world wouldn’t she care about you?”

“I…I don’t know…I just feel like she might not want me back…”

“Well, do you want her back?”

“I have no idea…”

Ally’s POV

“Ally?” There was a knock at the door of my bedroom and I slowly got up to answer it.

I motioned to my throat as soon as I saw the person behind the door and Troy smiled at. “I know; Mani told me.”

Mani?” I mouthed.

“Yeah, I…never mind.” He invited himself into my room and I closed the door behind him, walking with him to sit on the edge of my bed. “Listen, I know you’re not going to talk to anyone, but can you at least listen to me?” I nodded and stared down at my hands. “Ally, you have no idea how torn up Normani is about this. You still love her, right?” I shrugged without looking up. “Both of you are making this a lot harder than it should be! You know that you can’t stand to be without each other for even an hour! I’m a whole two weeks without her is killing you.” I shrugged again as a few tears started to roll down my cheeks. “This is tearing you apart and I know it, Ally. It’s hurting you and Normani as people and all five of you as a group! And I know that you want to tell me that I don’t understand, and maybe I don’t. But, I think that you guys need to try to fix this.” I looked him in the eyes as he leaned over to give me a quick peck on the cheek. “Call me if you need anything; I’m always here for you.” I nodded, gave Troy a quick smile and watched as he walked out of the room.

A/N: Hiiii so I don't really have anything to say......thanks to all the people who have been reading and commenting I love you and.......I don't know........I like getting comments and I'll always reply sooo yeah pretty please comment and vote and read and I'll have another chapter for you tomorrow and I'm pretty sure it's longer....byeeeeee :-) :-P ;-) O:-)