Chapter 14

Ally's POV

"Aren't you guys worried?" Mani asked frantically while we were on the way to the studio.

"Why should we be worried?" I wanted to know.

"What if Simon finds out that we broke up?! And we only had a few interviews during these past few weeks but what if he gets mad that you stopped talking?! And what about the picture they took of you and Troy-"

"Mani!" Lauren interrupts her, laughing a little. "Will you calm down?!"

"But-"

"We'll be okay, baby." I tell her, pushing a few strands of hair behind her ear and adjusting her snapback.

"We said that last time..."

I shook my head and pulled her into me.

"You just have to think positive thoughts!" Camila suggested, starting to sound nervous as well.

"And no matter what happens," Dinah starts. "We're going to stick together..."

"Forever," Lauren added and Dinah nodded.

"Forever..."

"We're here, girls!" The driver called as we pulled up to the building that the studio was in.

We filed out of the car and I held Normani back while the rest of them went inside. "Ally, why aren't we going in-" I cut her off with a soft, slow kiss as the paparazzi started to gather around us.

She melted into me and I smiled against her mouth, breaking the kiss. "You ready to go?" I asked her.  She nodded and cocked her head. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing...just...nothing..." A small grin appeared on her face as she grabbed my hand. "Just glad to have you back, baby."

In The Studio

Normani's POV

"Hello, girls," Simon greeted us as we walked into the studio.

"Hey, Uncle Simon!" Dinah answered. She, Lauren, and Camila took up most of the couch, but I didn't complain when Ally had to sit on my lap. I moved her hair and lightly kissed my favorite spot under her ear. She squeezed my hand and leaned into me as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Okay, so, it's been three weeks and you haven't had any trouble, correct?"

No one said anything and Simon continued to talk. "Ally," she looked up and I felt her start to shake. "How's your laryngitis?"

"Oh," she sighed. "Um, it's better; I'm fine."

"Good...how are you and Normani?" He raised an eyebrow and looked around her to lock eyes with me.

"We're...fine...too..."

"Really? You haven't had any arguments lately?"

"How'd you find out?" Camila asked quietly.

He held up a magazine and we gasped at the picture on the cover.  Ally and I were glaring at each other at the first radio interview we did after our breakup. The caption read: "Is Fifth Harmony's 'Normally' having relationship issues?!" I groaned, closed my eyes, and pressed my forehead against my girlfriend's back.

"Girls," Simon started. "What happened?"

"We...broke up...for...a while...." I mumble without lifting my head.

"Why?"

"Well...because of..."

"Because of this?" He interrupted, holding up a different magazine with the picture of Ally and Troy on it this time. I shut my eyes tight and strengthened my grip on Ally hips. "Girls, did you think that I wouldn't find out?"

Lauren sighed. "We hoped that you wouldn't..."

Simon crossed his arms over his chest, I raised my head and he looked at each one of us pointedly. "But you're fine now, right?" We nodded. "Camila, did you bring the tickets?" She looked like she was close to tears as she pulled the envelope put of her jacket pocket and handed it to Simon. "Keep them,"

Her head snapped up so fast that I thought it was going to fall off. Her eyes widened as she began to speak. "Really?!"

"Yes," he responded, laughing a little. "If you guys didn't know about these magazine covers then it obviously means that they didn't sell very well."

"Oh, thank you Uncle Simon!" Dinah shrieked.

"Your welcome!" He answers, standing up as all five of us ran into his arms. "But, you better not let it happen again!"

 A/N: Kay so this chapter's kinda short and the next chapter is short so this is the last day I'm updating twice and yeah ummm comment ;-) lol and vote and read and byeee

P.S.- I'm sorry that the surprise wasn't actually all that exciting it was more like a meeting sorry :-/