Chapter 19: Part 1

Normani's POV

"You guys, I'm gonna go check on Ally." I tell the girls as I headed in the direction I saw her go earlier. I turned the corner to see her leaning against the wall with her eyes shut tight, holding her head in her hands. Her eyes snapped open when I called her name.

I lazy smile appeared on her face. "Hey, Mani,"

"Ally, no!" I cry, finally noticing the broken glass that surrounded her. (I LITERALLY JUST REALIZED THAT THESE ARE LYRICS BECAUSE IN MISS MOVIN ON THEY SAY "I BROKE THE GLASS THAT SURROUNDED ME" WOW I'M SLOW)

"Oh, come on! It's not that big of a deal!" She slurred.

"Yes it is!!" I shouted, angrily. "You promised us that you wouldn't drink."

"You're just too uptight, baby." She started to lean forward and I couldn't tell if she was trying to kiss me or if she was losing her balance. I held her up against the wall. "You should try it."

"No, I'm not going to try it!" I yell. "And I can't believe that YOU did!"

"It feels good, Mani!" She pointed to the trays being carried around the building that all had cups on alcohol on them. "Just take one..."

"Ally, I am so disappointed in you." I tell her, shaking my head. "Now, because of you, we have to go home."

"No we don't!" She laughed. "Lets just dance together real quick." She used her eyes to scan my entire body and tilted her head towards me until her she placed her mouth on my neck.

"Ally, no!" But she didn't listen. She grabbed my hips and started to sway side to side, slowly stepping closer to me. "Ally, stop it now! I'm serious; get off of me!"

"But you said you wanted to find a place where we would be alone." She whispered in my ear.

"We're not alone, Ally! We're out in public! There are hundreds of people here!"

"But there's no one back here!"

I lifted her head so she would look at me. "I can't believe you; how am I supposed to trust you again?" She dropped her hands and leaned back against the wall again, but didn't answer. "I'm taking you home."

At the Apartment

Ally's POV

I was carried into my bedroom after I practically passed out during the car ride home. At first, I thought it was Normani, but when the person said "goodnight, Ally" and kissed my forehead, I knew it was Lauren. No one got in the bed next to me so I was colder than usual and I figured that I was in the second bed. I was in so much pain. My head hurt from the alcohol. My hand hurt from being cut by the glass when I had reached down and tried to clean it up after dropping the cup. And my heart hurt most of all. The one person I truly loved was disappointed in me, couldn't trust me, and was angry that I had broken a promise. She wouldn't even sleep with me.

I got up in the middle of the night and got dressed. I wasn't really sure where I was going but I had feeling that no one was going to miss me here. I grabbed my phone and had a small debate with myself on whether I should bring Moose Moose or ManiBear. I choose my moose and placed the teddy bear in my girlfriend's bed, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek before I walked out the door.

A/N: Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii okay so last night before Fifth Harmony went on I was really annoyed cause these two other people I had never heard of kept singing and then I was so incredibly happy when they were performing and then I was very very upset when it was over but now I'm happy again hahaha :-D. So, this is part 1 and tell me if you guys are liking this story and what you think is going to happen and whether or not you want me to update tonight or tomorrow morning. Aaaannndddd yeah hahaha comment and vote and read and byeeeeeeeeee :-) :-P ;-) O:-) :-D