Chapter 9

Dinah’s POV

I felt complete helpless to our situation. Considering I was an addition to the fiasco we had a few months ago, I wasn’t quite sure that Ally and Normani trusted me. I guess it was a bad assumption because they trusted Camila who was the “mastermind” behind the event, but I still felt like I had no purpose helping them…even though I really wished that I could.

“Dinah?” Camila called from the other side of the living room.             

“Yeah?” I answered, still slightly distracted.

“Are you okay?”

“No…” I sighed. “I really want to help out Ally and Mani but I don’t really know how…”

“You know, I think staying out of their way is the best help we can give them right now.” She tells me.

“But, I really wanna help, Chancho!”

“Okay, fine!” She sighs and laughs a little, walking over to sit next to me on the couch. “I guess we could try to show them how much happier they were when they were together?”

“So like a slideshow presentation or something?”

“No, CheeChee! Something exciting!”

“Well, what did you have in mind?”

“I don’t know…Where did they go on their first date?”

I thought for a moment. “I think that time we went to the indoor pool on tour was their first date.”

“Okay, so we can take them to another pool?”

“It’s the middle of winter, Mila.”

“Which is why we’re going to an indoor pool, duh!!” She knocked on the side of my head. “You’re such an air head Dinah!”

“Whatever! Let’s go set up the best date ever!!” I demanded, dragging my friend off of the couch.

“Not now!”

“Why not now?! We have to fix this today!!”

“But we have to be secretive about it!”

“Okay, so when?”

“Um, tomorrow…tomorrow is Saturday which means we’re free tomorrow! So let’s do it then!”

“Alright, tomorrow it is!” I confirm giving her a high-five.

“What are we doing tomorrow?” Lauren asked as she made her way into the room.

“Setting up a date for Mani and Ally!” Camila answered happily.

“Yeah, we’re taking them to an indoor pool to recreate their first date!” I added.

“Okay, so…how are you going to get them to go? Ally’s not talking to anyone.” Lauren reasoned.

I sighed and crossed my arms over my chest. “Thanks for ruining it, Lauren!!!”

“Well, if you want them back together - and I know that we all do – you have to think logically.”

“So you don’t think that we had a good plan?” Mila asked quietly.

“NO! It was a good plan but…how are we going to make it work?”

“I don’t know, Lo,” I said. “But we have to try.”

The Next Morning

Ally’s POV

“Ally, wake up!” Dinah demanded, shaking me. I turned over onto my stomach and inhaled the fading smell of my ex that still lingered on the pillow. “Ally, please?” I slowly got up to grab my outfit for the day. “Yes; she’s up! Step one is complete!”

What? I thought spinning around to see Camila hit Dinah on the arm and drag her out of the room. Well that was weird…

“Oh, good, you’re dressed!” Lauren said as she skipped into the room. “Okay, today I am taking you shopping!” She squealed. I sighed and shook my head. The last time I was at the mall was easily the worst day of my life. “Oh right…no mall…okay…umm…how about I take you out for breakfast?!” I thought about it for a second, nodded, and then gave my friend a small smile. “Yay!”

“Alright, step two is complete!” Dinah shrieked from the living room.

“Dinah, will you shut up!” Camila yelled back. I glared at Lauren and raised an eyebrow at her.

“I-It’s nothing!” She stuttered. “I…t-they’re just…ugh, whatever, let’s go.” Lauren grabbed my hand to lead my out the room and outside to the car. We passed by Mila and Dinah on the way to the parking lot. Mila bit her tounge, trying not to smile too hard as she gave “subtle” thumbs-up to Lauren and Dinah winked at her as well. What in the world was going on?!

A/N: Hey, hi, how ya doin? Okay so I'm sorry about the late update and that the chapters aren't that long but I had some stuff to do and yeah sooo I didn't get any comments on the last chapter :-( (Lol I'm like begging for comments that's really sad sorry. But I get bored easily and I like answering comments sooo) But yeah haha comment and vote and I'll love you even if you don't haha that rhymed...did it? Either way comment and vote and read and byeeee :-) :-P ;-) O:-)