Chapter 5

Ally’s POV

“OH MY GOSH! YOU’RE ALLY FROM FIFTH HARMONY! CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH?!” A familiar voice yelled while we were at the mall.

“TROY!” I squealed and jumped into his arms. He laughed and spun me around.

“How ya been, Allycat?” He asked happily.

“I’m great! What about you; I haven’t seen you in forever!”

“I know! I’m okay, but I was a little worried when I heard about what happened to you guys.” He said, referring to the even that occurred three and a half months ago.

“Yeah, well, we fixed it!”

“That’s awesome!” His smile faltered slightly as he spoke again. “Where’s Normani?”

“Oh, I think she’s in Forever 21 with everyone else.” I tell Troy, grabbing his hand. “Come on, I’ll take you there!”

Normani’s POV

“Mila, which one looks better?” I asked my friend, holding up a pair of gold sandals and silver sandals next to the light teal shirt I was planning on buying.

“Um, the sil…” She trailed off and her gaze moved past my head to something behind me.

“What?” I turned around to witness the last person I expected to see walking with my girlfriend. “Troy…”

“Hey, Mani!”

My eyes slowly traveled down to Ally who was the happiest that I had seen her in a long time. “Hey!” I answered, trying to seem excited.  I stepped forward to hug Troy and noticed that Ally still hadn’t let go of his hand. My heart sunk as I pulled away and instead of looking at me, my girlfriend was still smiling up at her ex. “What are you doing here?”

“Well, I came to visit you guys!”

“Why?” I mumbled under my breath, earning a slight pinch on the back of my arm by Mila.

“Where are Lauren and Dinah?” Troy wanted to know.

“Did I hear my name?” Dinah asked as she twirled out of one of the dressing rooms wearing sparkly red pants and a sheer white top with a white tank under it. I stifled a laugh; only Dinah could pull that off. She stopped mid spin and almost crashed into Lauren who seemingly appealed out of nowhere.

“Troy,” The both said at the same time, clearly unsure of what emotions they were supposed to be having at the moment.

“Hey, girls!”

Dinah and Lauren both glanced back and forth between Ally, Troy and I, noticing pretty fast that I wasn’t happy.  They both stepped up to quickly give him a hug and then come back to stand behind me. Troy turned to smile at Ally who did the same to him, just as a flash went off behind them.

“NO!” Camila shrieked as she helplessly watched the paparazzi sprint off in the other direction.

“What?!” Troy questioned, clueless.

“You idiot!” I screamed. “This is all your fault!!”

“Mani!” Ally protested.

“You ruined our chances of going to One Direction concert!” Camila continued.

“And possibly staying together as a group!” Lauren added.

“So the paparazzi took a picture; so what?” Troy asked.

“So they’re going to make it seem like Ally’s cheating on me or something stupid like that!”

“Mani, will you calm down?!” All demanded.

“No!” I yelled back. “This never would’ve happened if you hadn’t been all over him!”

“You know, none of this would’ve happened if you hadn’t kissed me in the first place!”

I froze and a billion different emotions ran through me. “Fine…” I said. “Then we’re over…”  I shook my head slowly, not believing that those words had come out of my mouth, but I turned around and didn’t look back.

A/N: And that's what I meant about this chapter being more exciting haha. I'll update again tomorrow but I started school today so it'll be all scattered and at random times sorry :/ But still comment (pretty plesase? :-) ) and vote and read and byeeeee :-) :-P ;-) O:-)