Chapter 23

A/N: THIS IS THE END YOU GUYS!!

Ally's POV

"Oh, Ally," she whispered, opening the box. It was a silver necklace with two charms on it; a tiara and a heart.

"The tiara is because you love Beyoncé because -you know- she's a queen. But you are my queen." She giggled a little as I watched her put the necklace on and then stared down at it in a daze. "And the heart is pretty self explanatory."

"It's beautiful."

I nodded. "Like you...happy anniversary, baby."

"Happy anniversary, Allycat!" She leaned forward to let our lips touch and I pulled away when a tear ran down her face and onto mine. "I'm sorry," she said, wiping her eyes.

I shook my head. "It's okay, ManiBear...as long as they're happy tears."

She smiled. "They are; I love you."

"I love you, too. Now, what do you say we head over to the park?"

At The Park

Normani's POV

"Do you love it or do you love it?!" I shrieked when we arrived to the spot of the park that the girls had decorated.

"Mani, this is amazing!" Ally told me. There was a swinging bench set up on the biggest branch of a tree that was covered in Christmas lights. Picture frames and electric candles were placed around the tree, and it looked almost exactly like the indoor pool that the girls decorated a while ago. It was simple, but it looked like it still meant a lot to her.

I intertwined our fingers and led her over to sit on the bench. I pulled her into me; she laid her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes.

"Ally?"

"Mmm?"

"How much do you love me?"

She opened her eyes and smiled. "You see how many stars are in the sky right now?" I nodded. "A billion times more than that." I laughed, she lifted her head to kiss my cheek, and then burry her head in my neck. "Mani?"

"Yeah?"

"Can we stay here forever?"

"I wish we could, baby." I kicked my shoe into the ground to get us moving and then started to sing Beyonce's "Halo". "Remember those walls I built, well baby they're tumbling down. They didn't even put up a fight, didn't even make a sound. I found a way to let you in, but I never really had a doubt..." I trailed off when I realized how true the lyrics were to our situation. I hand't let anyone in after Arin until I realized that I had feelings for Ally.

"Normani?" Ally starts, breaking me out of my daze.

"Yes, Allyson?"

"Gay marriage is legal in California now, right?"

I smiled up at the night sky and an incredibly happy feeling ran through me. I gently grabbed her left hand and kissed her ring finger. "Yes, Allyson."

A/N: Hiiii I hope you liked the ending ;-D Ummm I don't really know what to say....thank you so much to everyone who's been reading and voting and commenting it means a lot to me!!! I love you guys!!! I haven't decided when I'm going to post the first chapter of my new story but I'll post the summary maybe tomorrow or tonight depending on whether or not I feel like it and if you want me to. Soo yeah thanks again!!! I'll always reply to your comments so you can keep commenting on this story if you want :-) Soo comment and vote and read and byeeee :-) :-P ;-) O:-)

P.S.- Gay marriage IS legal in California now isn't it?