Chapter 3

Normani’s POV

“Girls, over here!”

“Turn this way!”

“Look to the right!”

“Ally are you and Normani really dating?!”

Ally turned to look up at me at the last comment and tightened her grip on my waist. She smiled at me and I blew her a kiss just as a few camera flashes went off.

We were on the red carpet for the first time as a group after three moths. Camila was placed right in the middle of the five of us to show that we had forgiven her for what she had done.

“Camila, is it true that you tried to hurt Ally?”

Mila scrunched up her nose and turned to kiss Ally’s temple lightly. They smiled at each other as we started to move further down the carpet.

“Girls, how was shopping this morning?”

“It was great,” Lauren replied. “We managed to not kill each other!” We all just stared at her for a second, before bursting out lauging.

A Week Later

Ally’s POV

Normani and I were in Target getting groceries to put in the apartment when we passed by a magazine rack.

“Oh no!” I exclaimed, pulling out one of the magazines.

“What?!” Mani asked frantically, turning away from the candy to stand by my side. “What’s wrong?!”

I showed her the cover and she looked like she was about to faint. The biggest picture on the page was of Mila kissing my head on the red carpet last week. It was harmless enough until I read the caption: “Is Fifth Harmony’s Ally Brooke cheating on Normani with Camila?!”

Another magazine had the same picture but read: “Is Fifth Harmony’s Camila trying to start up ANOTHER cat fight by taking Ally from Normani?!”

“No!” Mani shrieked. “This cannot be happening! We just got back together and the press is already trying to start something?!”

“Relax, Mani; we can fix this…” I tell her, not quite sure of myself. “We just have to talk to Uncle Simon and maybe try to get an interview with these magazines to correct this whole situation.”

“I just can’t believe this is happening so soon!” She says, turning to face me. “I can’t loose you again, Allycat!”

“I know, baby…and you won’t.” I toss the magazines in the cart, take both of her hands in mine and look her in the eyes. “We’ll figure this out…we always do. Now, let’s go pay for these groceries.” I smiled at her, hoping that it would reassure her that everything would be okay.

Normani’s POV

“Oh my gosh, you guys, I am so, so, sorry!” Camila cried when she saw the magazine covers.

“It’s okay, Camz.” Lauren answers, placing her hand on Camila’s shoulder. “We know you didn’t mean to.”

Mila put her head in her hands and sighed loudly. “I just…I can’t believe that I started something again!”

“You didn’t!” Ally told her. “You were just trying to prove that we were okay as a group again! They made something happen that we all know didn’t."

“How are we going to fix this?” Dinah huffed on her way into the room. She threw the magazines on the table and looked as defeatead as the rest of us did.

“Well,” I started. “First and foremost, we’ve gotta talk to Uncle Simon again…”

A/N: Hi hey hola aloha how ya doin? Congratulations; you just read chapter 3! Sooo yeah comment and vote and read and byee :-) :-P ;--) O:-)