Chapter 1

|Vanessa's P.O.V.|               'Innocent'

|Played By: Savannah Montano|

My eyes landed on the dozens of posters, each different. My arms giving way as I slowly died from the heavy textbook in my hand. You would think that doing a Fashion and Design course in College came easy and all you really needed was your designing ability and creative mind, very wrong. Lugging around large textbooks, whether they were about a certain course in the subject or about new designers, being in college and doing that certain course came with a lot of extra weight. Literally.

'Chemistry Extra Curriculum Students-
Johnny Smith
Heather Fairwell
Sofia Bennet
Andrea Dover-'

I nodded to myself not needing to read the whole list since I had already found the person I was looking for.

As I walked down the halls my eyes diverted to my phone as I got a text from Kylie, one of my best friends.

Kylie: Oh my God Nessa you need to get me outta Professor Perverts class ASAP

I chuckled grinning as I remembered how much of a pervert that professor really was and how somehow, some girls at this college actually had a crush on him because he was a good looking man. Thirsty girls.

Vanessa: I'll come after I get Andrea, sit tight boo😊

I grinned knowing she really wouldn't be able to sit tight in that class. I slipped my phone in the back pocket of my shorts before I walked up the stairs and in to the Science Department.

I took a deep breath and opened the door to the Science lab, much bigger then the one you would get at High School that's for sure.

The college that I went to basically offered every single subject you could think off. We all had different campuses. Science and Math subject were in one building, then English had there own building, and my building was of course the Fashion and Design building which was across to the building I was in now. The college was huge, there were so many campuses that it was easy for you mess up and get lost. There were also dorms for the students but I stayed there for a month of my first year of college and I hated it so I moved in with my best friends from high school, Andrea and Kylie in a house not far from the college.

I walked in to the classroom, everyone was too busy focusing on packing up there things to leave already, to even question why I was here. I smiled to a couple people and headed to were Andrea was wearing her lab coat and goggles I couldn't help but laugh at how cute she looked all focused on her work sheet.

"Hey Andrea Einstein" I smirked using her nickname that I called her all the time because of how good she was in science.

"Ha ha very funny" she said as she packed her things away.