Chapter 43

|Justin's P.O.V.|            'Masterpiece'

I stared down at her as she slept peacefully in my arms, she was art, a masterpiece and she deserved to be taken care of every second of the day and she needed to be reminded of her beauty every day. And I was grateful enough to be the person to do that. Her long hair framed her face and sprawled out on the pillow whilst her body was covered with the white satin sheets that somehow made her look like royalty, which she was. I looked down at her and caressed her soft cheek, admiring her as she stirred slightly, her lips parted slightly and her long eyelashes slowly fluttered open, revealing her brown orbs. She rubbed her eye and looked up at me, "Good morning Princess" I smiled "Morning" she smiled as I leaned down and kissed her lips multiple times.

"How did you sleep?" I asked as I laid back down she sat up over me and leaned her head in to the crook of my neck, placing kisses there "Good" she yawned as I caressed her lower back.

"You felt so good yesterday" I whispered in her ear making her blush moving her head further into my neck to avoid me seeing her blush. I chuckled "What do you wanna do today?" I asked her running my fingers through her hair.

"Hmm" she paused "I'm hungry, will you make me pancakes first?" She asked sitting up and smiling at me innocently.

"Fine" I laughed at her cuteness.

"Are you sore today?" I asked her as I caressed her inner thigh, she sighed nodding as I continued to caress her thigh. "You should get better in a couple hours," I reassured her pressing my lips against her forehead "Okay" she whispered as I sat up stretching and yawning at the same time as I scratched the back of my head. Standing up I threw on a pair of boxers and went to the window, drawing the curtains, the sun rays shone through causing Vanessa to groan from behind me.

I turned around to see her pulling the covers up and closing her eyes as if she were going to sleep again.

"I thought you were hungry?" I asked with amusement as she kept her eyes closed, allowing the sun to hit her perfectly.

"I am, but I'm more tired" she answered in a mutter as I laughed. "Sorry for keeping you up last night baby" I paused as a smile appeared on her lips "I couldn't help it" I chuckled walked back to the bed and getting on, I crawled on top of her and on top of the covers that covered her body.

"You're so precious" I muttered pressing my lips against hers in a short kiss as she smiled. "And you're mine"

"Are you gonna get up?" I asked once I got of the bed.

She groaned sitting up, running her hand through her hair she sat at the edge of the bed waking herself up whilst her bar back was facing me. I took my phone and took a picture of her and went on to my Instagram, "I'm gonna make breakfast so hurry up" I kissed her shoulder before I left the room.

I had uploaded the picture to my Instagram with the caption 'She's my masterpiece'

(Literally my first time doing this properly, it took me so long omfg but if you like it let me know and I'll do them more often and if you want, I'll take personal requests if you have any photos, I dunno yet but let me know what you think

(Literally my first time doing this properly, it took me so long omfg but if you like it let me know and I'll do them more often and if you want, I'll take personal requests if you have any photos, I dunno yet but let me know what you think. Oh and I've added 'Bizzle' because at this stage of the story Justin had changed his usernames to Bizzle so yeah)

I scrolled through the comments and couldn't help but laugh.

'They totally fucked last night'

'This girl is mad lucky'

'I wander how big Justin's dick is😂😭'

I burst out laughing as I went in to the kitchen, my fans can have really dirty minds but it's hilarious reading what they say because they think I don't see it and so they go wild with their dirty thoughts.

I set my phone down and went to the electric stove that was built in to the kitchen island, turning the knob, it heated up as I grabbed a pan and placed it on the heated stove bit.

I made the pancake mix before hand and then began pouring it in one by one to form thick circular pancakes. I considered myself a good cook which was a bonus even though I didn't really cook for myself that much. I mostly ate out but since Vanessa liked my cooking, I cooked for her.

As I placed the pancakes on a plate, I felt small arms wrap around my waist from behind, she leaned her head on to my back as she was too short to look over my shoulder. I pulled her to stand in front of me, smiling down at her "You finally got your lazy ass up" I teased as she giggled "How long till we can eat?" She asked turning her head back slightly to see the pile of pancakes on the plate now.

"Soon, they are really hot to even touch right now so we'll have to wait" I replied as I looked at her from head to toe. She wore a little grey bralet type thing with black bottoms and a fuzzy deep red coloured Cardigan.

"And in the mean time

"And in the mean time..." I trailed of leaning down and pressing my lips against hers. Her hands found there way up my chest, taking her time to study my toned body before reaching up to the back of my neck. She opened her mouth for me as I entered in my tongue, they grazed together as we moved in a passionate sync.

I let my hands roam down her sides and on to her ass were I swiftly picked her up and placed her on to the counter next to the stove. Our lips remained connected and not once did we lose contact. Her fingers laced through my hair as I ran my hands under her Cardigan and up and down her back pulling her body close to mine as I stood in between her legs.

I sucked on to her bottom lip before pulling away as we caught our breath I kissed her lips over and over again holding her face in my hands as she giggled by the amount of kisses I left on her lips before stepping back and resuming my chef skills by decorating the pancakes with our favourite toppings before finally sitting down to eat together.