Chapter 63

•Last Chapter •

|Vanessa's P.O.V.| 'All Bad'

•Three Months Later•

A smile forming my lips as I saw Erin, now with her hair, makeup and was all ready. Her dress was a creamy white, the entire dress was lace with a long trail, the back of the dress was laced up with silk ribbon that was tightly secured and the front of the dress had a sweetheart neck line. Her hair was piled in to a bun with a couple pins along with her long net veil that fell down her back perfectly.

"Wow" I breathlessly said as she smiled wide holding the bouquet of white and creamed colours flowers in her hand.

"You look beautiful" I told her honestly.

"Really?" She asked, I could tell how nervous she was for today, what bride wouldn't be?

"Yes! That dress looks perfect on you, honestly, you look beautiful Erin" I told her, she smiled pulling me in to a hug. "But you're not ready? Where's your dress? Oh god will you make it on time? Do you need-" "Erin, relax, I'm just going to get in my dress now, I'll most likely meet you down there" I chuckled.

"Okay well... Here I go" she took a deep breath "I'll see you there!" I waved her off watching as she got in the white Rolls Royce. I rushed back inside the hotel and up to my room again, "Hurry Vanessa! Your dress is in the bathroom" Alfie rushed me shoving me in the bathroom.

I took the dress down in its plastic clothing bag, setting it to the side before I slipped of my robe, I pulled on the dress making sure it was all flattened down and there was nothing wrong with it.

My dress was a long gown, it was navy blue and strapless with a sweetheart neckline. The dress fell down straight and had no flares but was kind of pleated, made of sher. It was stunning. I paired it with a black pair of simple heels before I moved my hair to the front.

My hair was curled in waves and was done to perfection thanks to the hair stylists that came in

My hair was curled in waves and was done to perfection thanks to the hair stylists that came in. I left the bathroom instantly, Alfie opened the door for me and we rushed out.

Getting in to the car together; Erin and insisted Alfie to come to her wedding because of all that he had helped her with, and also making this dress.

I looked down at my phone to see I had a Snapchat notification from Justin.