Chapter 49

|Justin's P.O.V.|                  'Apologies'

My blood boiled. My temper rose each second and I went in a state of feeling nothing but anger. I didn't want to quite believe what I had seen, I wanted to believe the pictures were hella old and that there was no way Vanessa would even think to speak to that prick, ever.

But it was all true, this was reality and I was hoping it to be false.

The pictures clearly were of Vanessa and Xavier taking to one another. Smiling at one another as if he nothing had happened, she smiled at him, hugged him, as if he had never said anything to her. As if everything that happened was a fucking blur and now history.

I grew impatient for Scooter to come back to the studio, I needed to see her. I needed to spill all my anger, and I needed her to understand.

I got straight in my car and drove off, keeping track of how fast I was going, I slowed down a little on the busy road. The cars all lined up forming horrendous traffic queues that didn't even move. I angrily hit my fist on to the steering wheel, glaring in to no where as I waited for the traffic to move.

However long I waited, it made my anger grow.

I just wanted to get my hands on him, hurt him for even thinking he could attempt a apology, or even a conversation with her after the shit he did. And the fact that she allowed it to happen, knowing full well of what the fuck this boy did.

Finally, I got to end of the traffic and cars started moving faster now, eventually the roads cleared up enough for my to zoom in and out of lanes until I arrived at her house. Parking my car in the drive way, I got out, slamming the car door shut behind me before I unlocked the door with the key she had given me.

The lights were off but as I walked past the living room, the sound of the TV blaring and also the light from it was seen and heard.

I walked in seeing Kylie and Andrea sprawled out on the couch, whilst watching something on TV.

Kylie must of heard me and looked back only to almost shit herself looking at me as if she had seen a ghost, holding her hand to her chest.

"You scared the shit-" "Where's Vanessa?" I cut her off, even though she would probably in the house, I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't with Xavier right about now, even though though it was dark out.

"In her room why?" Andrea asked, they could both see I was pissed.

I didn't reply but turned around and walked out not wanting to waste any time, or have anything get in the way of me getting my say in something that shouldn't of happened in the first damn place.

I went upstairs and down the hall to Vanessa's room, I could see the lights were on from under the door and so I opened the double doors, I stood at her doorway as she was stood at her balcony doors, locking them closed.

She turned around to look at me, a smile forming on her lips. But it was quickly taken away once she saw the anger on my face.

"Whats the matter?" She asked, her voice so innocent, like silk. But right now, whatever normally would make me admire her, didn't seem to matter to me.

I closed the doors, looking at her with nothing but anger "Why don't you start of with telling me why the fuck you spoke to Xavier today" I sounded horrible, I sounded like a dick for the way I spoke but my anger got the better of me and to be honest, I had the right to be pissed.

Her facial expressions changed from being confused to in shock and panic, but the innocent look that naturally plastered her face never left. Which made it so damn hard to be a dick to her.