Chapter 54

{Since the majority of y'all said yes to a sex part, here you goooo}

|Justin's P.O.V. |   'Lust Within Love'

I looked at her cute ass innocent face as she stared in to no where, not knowing anyone here personally like I did I got that she didn't know what to do.

I didn't want to leave her side, I didn't want her to be around people that would make her feel uncomfortable, men who'd stare at her as if she were a piece of meat. "I'm gonna go to the restroom" She mumbled standing up. I nodded kissing the back of her hand as she walked away from me and disappearing in to the crowd.

We currently sat upstairs in the VIP area were Drake was with the boys and a couple other rap artists and what not. "Oh my God!" A voice chirped from behind me.

"Boys!" I turned around to see Chantel approaching me. {A/N- I don't want anyone thinking I'm 'bashing' a celebrity, this is just a story and I'm just using people relevant to Justin's life to make it as real as possible} "Hey..." We all said in a mutter, I sat with Kylie, Khalil, Za, Brandon and Ryan on one of the couches and so I guess she was only speaking to us.

"How are you? I swear I don't get to see any of you anymore" She frowned wedging herself in between Brandon and Ryan. "Just been busy boys I guess" Khalil answered, he had fucked her. Out of all of us, he was the only one to actually fuck her and he says that she had nothing special about her, nothing he wouldn't pay $500 for at a brothel or some shirt.

"Too busy to come to our annual Vegas party?" She pouted. It wasn't even annual, last year we went to Vegas and partied for a week and said we'd do it every single year from now on because of how much fun we had, this hear were supposed to go but all of us were busy, and well me, I wasn't going to go party with a girl when I already have one willing to do everything with me, and only with me.

We all answered in mutters "So Justin, you've probably been busy with your girl, Vanessa is her name right?" She asked, she was being fake for sure because I knew she knew Vanessa's name clearly.

"Mhm" I answered taking my drink in my hand and drinking it, avoiding eye contact.

She continued on a conversation and I didn't really listen and I don't think the boys were too apart from Brandon who was forced to listen to her because she basically was looking right at him when she was speaking. I turned around to see Vanessa had come back, she stopped dead in her tracks once seeing Chantel as she frowned.

I knew she'd be pissed to even see Chantel here. I quickly stood up going over to her and standing in front of her she looked up at me with annoyance "Why is she here?" She asked.

"She just came to say hi baby, that's all" I tried, not wanting her to ruin her mood because of Chantel.

She didn't reply but folded her arms looking away, I sighed placing my hands on her cheeks, caressing them with my thumb "Don't be mad, she'll go soon anyway" I reassured her, she nodded knowing that there was no need to be getting mad over this. I pressed my lips softly against hers and muttered an 'I love you' against her lips to which she mirrored before we went back and sat down.

"Ah Vanessa! It's so nice to finally meet you" Chantel spoke smiling over at Vanessa.

"You too" she responded, even if Vanessa hated someone to the core, she'd never be rude to them or be nasty to them, it just wasn't in her nature and her innocence would sometimes get the better of her because she forgave everyone as well as being way to nice to people who don't deserve it.

I placed my hand on her thigh, caressing it with my thumb as she leaned her head against my arm. "I'll catch you guys later, bye" Chantel spoke standing up. Finally she left us and the boys went straight to mocking her and the way she spoke, Vanessa cutely giggled next to me as she wrapped her arm around mine.