Chapter 52

|Justin's P.O.V.|                    'Blessing'

"So how have you been liking the event so far? Any favourite looks?" The lady who stood at the side, interviewed me, holding a mic in front of me whilst a guy filmed.

"So far so good, you know, its a great pleasure to be able to come out and help with something like this" I paused as she nodded "And favourite looks?" I question wondering what she meant "Yeah, do you have anyone who you can't keep your eyes of what they're wearing?" She asked raising he eyebrows.

I chuckled "Yeah, my girlfriend" I answered making her smile. "I have to say, you two are looking like the hottest people at this event, and Vanessa's dress is pure perfection" She complimented as we both looked over at Vanessa who stood with her manager talking about something, completely oblivious and completely innocent.

"I agree, but to me, she's the perfection, she's a blessing" I answered making her nod in agreement smiling.

"So how are you two? I feel like you're all loved up so we must ask, how'd you do it? Maintain such a relationship?" She questioned further.

"I guess it's all about trust" I replied instantly as she nodded again. "That's awesome, well I hope you enjoy your night, thank you for stopping by" She shook my hand before I walked away. On the way over signing and taking photos with the fans behind the barriers before making my way over to Vanessa.

I couldn't help but bite my lip as I looked her head from toe, my ass stopping out how the dress hugged her body even from behind, she was a blessing seriously.

I placed my hand on her hips, gently pulling her to me as I slipped my arms around her waist, I moved her hair from on shoulder to the other and pressed my lips against her neck, letting it longer there before pulling away.

"Read to go inside baby?" I asked her turning her around. "Yeah" she smiled, she reached up and pressed her lips against mine in a short yet passionate kiss before we walked together, putting my arm around her waist as we were led in to the actual venue were a lot of people had already sat down at their tables. We were taken to a table close to the stage with Scooter who sat with Yael and 2 other people, a couple who knew me but were friends of Scooter.

I put my hand on her side, putting my other arm around the back of her chair, I pressed her lips against hers, she smiled in to the kiss as I grazed my tongue against hers teasingly running my hand up and down her side.

"Get a room!" I felt something be thrown at me making us pull away, looking over to see Scooter had thrown the lid of a bottle at me as we all laughed at his childish act, I glanced over at Vanessa who was staring down at the silver bracelet that I had gotten her after the vacation we went on.

"I'll get you some more gifts baby. I want to spoil you" I told her taking her hand in mine before kissing the back of it she smiled "You really don't have to Jay" she kindly said as I intertwined our fingers, lacing them together as I shook my head frowning.

"You're mine to spoil baby girl, I need to treat you like the Princess you really are" I said with the most serious tone ever, being was being completely serious. She smiled blushing instantly as I smiled kissing the back of her hand again before I turned to sit on the chair properly, keeping my one hand on top of hers in the table, caressing the back of it with my thumb as I talked to Scooter. It was me, then Vanessa followed by Yael and Scooter and then the couple.

We got lost in conversation and didn't even realise that people were all settled down and the event had begun.

I was supposably going to win an award for my help with cancer kids in this one hospital that I went to a while back. I donated and helped out quite a lot so I guess they wanted to thank me for it.

"Do you know what you're gonna say when you get up there?" Scooter asked for confirmation.

"I guess so, its not a long of a speech so" He nodded as we looked back at the hosts who now held an award in their hands.

"And now, amfAR would like to give a huge thank you to Mr Justin Bieber for his kind work with the cancer children at the children hospital in Los Angeles. Please put your hands together for Justin Bieber" The woman said in to the mic, standing up I turned to look at Vanessa who pulled me in to a hug before kissing my lips as I smiled, nodding over at Scooter, I made my way up the stairs and to the stage.

I collected the award quickly hugging the hosts before going over to the platform with the mic already set up for me.

"Thank you amfAR for first of all inviting me to this GALA, its always a pleasure, and also thank you for this award. I honestly don't do any of my charity work for recognition or for awards to be given to me but I am grateful that I get the chance to donate and help out, so thank you again" I ended quickly as everyone clapped, I left backstage were I met a couple other celebrities, taking photos with them and whatever else.

"Well done Jay" Vanessa spoke as she wrapped her arms around my neck. "Thank you baby" I smirked as I pressed my lips against hers, letting my hands run up and down her back, my fingertips grazing across her soft skin making shivers go down her spine. I pressed my lips against her neck, lingering them over the Hickey I had given her from earlier on in the day where we didn't just have lunch in the studio together, let's just say that.

"By the way" I paused licking my lips, "I tried to find out if anyone heard us in the studio this morning" Her eyes widened slightly "Apparently the janitor was coming to the room we were in to clean up or whatever but when he heard you moaning and all, the guy left instantly" Her mouth parted and her cheeks became a rosy pink with embarrassment.

"Oh my God" she groaned covering her face with her hands as I laughed pressing my lips against her forehead, kissing it s couple times.

"Hey, I know our sex is good so you can't help your moaning baby girl" I continued as she shoved me for embarrassing her so much as I looked at her through my sunglasses.

"It's true babe" I smirked letting my hand droop down to her ass to which I of course couldn't help the temptation to grab it only making her gasp because people were everywhere and I guess this was a classy event so maybe that wasn't the right move but I didn't care, I couldn't help it. It was her fault, she somehow made me have the incessant need and craving to touch her in ever place possible, to feel her or kiss her without caring about what others thought. She was like a craving that I didn't want to get rid of.