Chapter 25

|Vanessa's P.O.V.| 'Privacy'

"Seems like the Biebs has had enough of LA and has whisked away to The Bahamas. But not alone. He made sure to bring along his mystery girl, Vanessa Montano who-"

"No fucking privacy" Justin took the remote and turned the TV off as I watched Guliana Ransic disappear from the TV screen along with the images that were of me and Justin on the yacht from yesterday along with us in the villa, all of which were taken from a far and looked as if they were zoomed in because we never saw the paparazzi, I never even knew they knew we were here.

"Why are you watching this bullshit anyway" He said turning to look at me with annoyance.

"I just turned the TV on and it was on so-" "So you thought you'd sit here and listen to those piece of shit hosts try and talk there shit about us?" He asked, anger in his voice.

"Why are you getting so mad I-" he cut me off once again. "I'm not getting mad, its stupid that you're choosing to watch something like that when I have bought you out here." I looked at him with annoyance, he was being such a prick for no reason.

"I just told you, I didn't really think much of it. Why are you being so annoying" I stood up and looked across at him with annoyance.

He didn't reply. He just stood there and stared at me with not much of an expression. Giving me my cue to leave, I rolled my eyes and walked past him. I went upstairs and in to the bedroom, I laid down on the bed and unlocked my phone holding it above me as I scrolled my Instagram feed.

Not long after, Justin appeared coming up the stairs and in to the room. I didn't bother even looking over at him, keeping my eyes on my phone. "Are you going to stay in a mood now?" He spoke up.

I didn't reply.

"The silent treatment" I heard him mutter making me roll my eyes again. It was silent again, he walked across to the closet.

"Get changed into a bikini. I'm not going to be cancelling the plans I made for us, even if you are sticking with the silent treatment" He spoke up again making me sit up.

"What plans?" I asked moving my hair behind my shoulders.

"I thought you were giving me the silent treatment?" He asked raising his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"You're in my way" I said as he stood in the way of the closet. "You gonna roll your eyes at me again?" I looked up at him and shoved him out of the way before going in to the closet.

I pulled out nude coloured bikini top and bottom piece, before I left the closet and went in to the bathroom and got changed in to it. I then put on a pair of shorts and then a white bodycon dress with a net black cut out going down the back where you were able to see through slightly before I put on some flip flops.

 I then put on a pair of shorts and then a white bodycon dress with a net black cut out going down the back where you were able to see through slightly before I put on some flip flops