Chapter 40

|Vanessa's P.O.V.|     'Fight Night P. 2'

I held on to Justin's hand as he led me out from backstage and in to the main stadium were it wasn't silent at all. Cameras flashed as we walked ahead and in to the private VIP area were a whole lot of other people sat.

"Okay these is our seats, I'll be out soon" He said as I sat down, I nodded as he pecked my lips and left back inside to backstage in order for him to walk out with Floyd.

I sat back against the seat and looked around, making eye contact with multiple people I just smiled before looking down at my phone again, I felt kind of uncomfortable and didn't really fit in, in this place. However I still smiled at anyone who smiled at me, and just sat there looking down at my phone to avoid any awkward eye contact with anyone.

The sudden music played through the whole stadium and the guy who fighting Floyd, they read his name out and not long after he came up to the ring and people either cheered or booed.

Afterwards, different music played once again and Floyds name was literally screamed out by this guy in the ring. I looked up at the big screen and watched as Floyd walked out, lil wayne at one side of him and Justin at the other.

I watched as the appeared at the ring and joined the camera men who were already in the ring filming and taking pictures. For a while everyone stayed in the ring and took pictures and whatever else. I glanced up to see Justin stepping out of the ring, jumping down he on the way stopped to talk to a couple people before approaching me.

He sat down next to me, taking my hand before putting it to his lips as he watched them prepare for the fight his lips lingered on the back of my hand.

"Did anyone bother you?" He asked glancing over at the paparazzi taking quick pictures of us.

"No" I replied, nodding and looking over at the ring. "This is the only place paparazzi have their free will to take as many pictures as they want" he sighed sitting back as he put his arm around my shoulders.

"Oh well, I don't mind here I guess" I answered shrugging.

"Yeah because you look sexy as hell baby" he smirked rubbing his hands together as he leaned forwards, looking up at me through his sunglasses I rolled my eyes grinning

Not long after, the anouncer guy announced the first round and the fight began.

My eyes diverted from the ring and to my phone as soon as a I discovered how disinterested I was in this. However Justin on the other hand was crazy, he was stood up most of the time cheering every time Mayweather threw a punch or whatever, I didn't really know what was going on half the time apart from the girls who walked around half naked holding up the round cards.

"Fuck man" Justin groaned seeing Mayweather beginning to lose his energy and be hit.

He sat back down next to me looking pretty annoyed which made me laugh at his irritation. "This shit is pissing me off, why can't he just fucking beat him up already" He spoke angrily as he sat back.

I laughed shaking my head as I glanced back at the ring to see that the round had ended to have a break.

"You enjoying this?" He asked slipping his hand on to my inner thigh, caressing it with his fingers. "Er," I paused glancing around the stadium "Not really" I answered looking back at him as he laughed.

"It should be over soon, there's been too many rounds" he replied, sighing gratefully I nodded sitting back.

He pressed his lips against mine softly letting them linger there before pulling away. "Mhm I love your lips" he muttered against my lips, I smiled laughing as I kissed him again again which ended up with us laughing.

The rounds began again and not long after, the fight was over and Floyd Mayweather had won, no surprise there though.

Justin now stood in the ring with everyone else all celebrating whilst lil wayne performed in the back. I stood up after and watched as Justin laughed at something one of the team had said, he glanced over at me and we made eye contact, well he was wearing sunglasses but still, his lips curled up to a smirk and I laughed looking away and waiting for him to hurry up and do whatever it was that you do after a fight.

Finally he came back and took me by my waist and led me backstage where everyone else was, going crazy celebrating.

"Aye man," Justin grinned bro hugging Floyd even though they spoke basically throughout the whole fight, I guess it was hard to properly talk when everyone is around you.

"This is Vanessa, my girlfriend" Justin introduced us, "Its nice to finally meet you" Floyd smiled at me, "I'd be polite and give you a hug but I'm pretty sure you don't want my sweat touching you"

"We're all heading to the after party now, I'll see you both there" After a quick goodbye, he left us.

"After party?" I asked with confusion. He nodded "After every fight he has, he has an after party. " "Do we have to go?" I complained as he chuckled.

"We won't stay for long babe. Why don't you want to come?" He questioned putting his arms around my waist "I just wanna go home now, I'm bored" I answered pouting, he glanced past me and back at me "Okay, I'll get a driver to take you back to my house," He paused glancing around until his eyes stopped at Hugo.

"Hugo, get the car and drive Vanessa back to mine," He instructed Hugo who simply nodded "His long will you be?" I asked. "I won't be long, but if you're tired then get some sleep, okay?" He raised his eyebrows,

"Okay, see you later" I reached up and pressed my lips against his, keeping them connected for a couple seconds before pulling away. I turned around and began to walk away until I felt Justin slap my ass making me quickly turn around and shove him as he laughed aloud, I shook my head, a smile on my face as I followed after Hugo.