Chapter 16

|Justin's P.O.V.|                 'Feelings'

I stared down at my phone, my jaw clenching, my blood beginning to boil whilst a sudden anger took over me staring down at the pictures of Vanessa.

She was on a little date with that Xavier boy that was at the college football game, and at her photoshoot. He was everywhere. Everywhere with her.

The fact that she actually went on a date with him knowing she's on talking terms with me, that's just fucking low. If I did that to her, if she were to find out I was being extra friendly with a girl whilst still flirting with her, she'd be more then pissed. So why could she do it to me? Fuck I was mad.

I slipped on my shoes and my sunglasses before leaving out the door. I got in to my car and drove down to her house, I wasn't going to just sit back and let this kid try anything with her, he didn't deserve her. She was a Princess and he was the lowest of them all, the sad truth.

I gripped the steering wheel as I clenched my jaw keeping my dark eyes to the road ahead of me until I made it to her house, driving in to her drive way I parked the car and got out.

Her car wasn't here so she wasn't back yet. No harm in waiting right? I leaned up against my car and waited, checking my watch occasionally for the time until finally the headlights of a car beamed through in the nights darkness.

I stared at the car as she stopped it parking, before getting out.

She looked over at me, a frown on her face as she looked at me with confusion. Approaching me "Justin?" She asked as I pushed myself off the car.

"What are you... Doing here?" She asked in confusion as to why I was quiet.

"Had fun on your little date?" I asked clenching my jaw as I looked over at her through my sunglasses.

She looked at me with a slight shock and confusion. "It wasn't a date..." She trailed off making me roll my eyes chuckling as I looked away.

"Looked pretty date like to me," I paused losing my smile. "What? Did you think I wasn't going to find out?" I asked her squinting my eyes at her, creating creases on my forehead.

"Justin, it wasn't a date. Xav is-" "Xav?" I raised my eyebrows, nicknames now?

"Xavier," she sighed "Xavier and I are just friends. He asked me to go to the movies with him so I went, as friends" she explained, messing with the rings on her fingers.

I couldn't help but laugh shaking my head. "If you don't believe me when I say we're just friends then why are you still here?" She asked, growing annoyed probably.

"How can I believe that after I see all the pictures of you two having the time of your lives? Huh?" I raised my voice pushing myself of the car.

"God we were just laughing about the movie! Can I not laugh with another boy now?" She raised her voice as well, looking at me with anger and annoyance.

"Not with a guy who would probably fucking steal you away from me!" I yelled back, my eyes growing dark.

"You're unbelievable" she scoffed going to turn around, I quickly grabbed her arm, without hurting her of course. Spinning her around and pushing her against my car in a quick movement.

"Justin what-" "Shh" I hushed her, putting a finger to her lips as I stared down at them, licking my own.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do this" I muttered not giving her a chance to reply, crashing my lips against hers, our lips instantly moulded together as she began kissing back, her hands finding there way to the back of my neck slowly she ran her hands through my hair as we moved in perfect sync, my tongue entered her mouth latching on to hers as I held her waist gently squeezing her bare sides. My hands found there way down to her ass were I swiftly picked her up, pushing her back against the door as she wrapped her legs around me, she weighed nothing, literally.

My eyes remained closed the entire time, enjoying the kiss more then ever as she moaned lowly in my mouth once I squeezed her ass with both of my hands under it.

We pulled away, both breathing heavily as we gasped for the air between the small gap between our lips. I glanced down at her lips before looking in to her eyes,

"Let me..." I paused breathing heavily "Let me take you on a real date" I muttered leaning my forehead against hers as a small smile crept on to her perfect lips.

She slowly nodded "Okay" I smirked pressing my lips against hers, a groan leaving my mouth as I tugged on her bottom lip with my teeth.

I put her down slowly, her feet hitting the ground as she moved her arms from around my neck.

"I'll pick you up, in a Rolls Royce, give you flowers, I'll take you to a meal that makes you feel like a princess and by the end of it, we'll see whether you prefer watching a movie, or being treated like the Princess you are." I ended as she blushed smiling.

I pressed my lips against hers, our lips remaining connected before she pulled away.

"Bye" she said stepping to the side. "Bye" I winked at her making her smile before she walked away disappearing in to the house.

That couldn't of gone any better.