Chapter 45

|Vanessa's P.O.V.|                   'Family'

I got told so much that I looked a lot like my mom. We both had the same hair colour which people get surprised by thinking that we've dyes our hair, its just naturally this blondish brown colour. I kinda think we have the same face structure and how we have the same features, my mom was beautiful, truly.

I got out the car and followed my mom up to the house that I had lived in ever since I was 3 years old. I moved out a year ago and at first I loved it but then I soon realised the priorities and responsibilities of living by myself were without my mother, and I didn't like it. Even though I live with the girls, we aren't the best at doing chores.

"Nyla!" I cooed as my dog came running up to me. I had a chocolate brown coloured Pomeranian dog which I absolutely adored however I left her to stay with my mom and brother because I was hella busy with college and I hated leaving her all by herself in the house every single day, and so my mom took her in. However I will be taking her back as soon as possible because I really do miss her, even though she's a dog, I love her tons.

"Hey brooooo" I dragged out on purpose as I went and sat next to Sebastian who was sat in the living room, lazily slouched down whilst watching Hockey

He continued watching the game, ignoring me.

"Oh come on, you can't still be mad at me about telling mom about Carl, he could of gotten you in serious trouble-" "Trouble? Dude, he literally just got me an A in my maths test, how can he get me any trouble? Just because he smokes doesn't mean he's a bad person" He answered rolling his eyes.

"I know, and I feel terrible," I rubbed my face with my hand. "But I'm sorry, so stop being pissed and love me" I smiled as he looked up at me laughing.

"Yaaaaas" I cheered pressing my lips against his cheek, I barely got to kiss him when he shoved me off "Ew!" He said in disgust as I laughed.

"Save those for your new boyfriend" He said making me look at him with shock, "What? Why are you so shocked that I know about him? You're dating Justin freaking Bieber and you didn't think your own brother would find out?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

I shrugged as he laughed shaking his head "As long as he's nothing like Coby" I remember distinctly mom and Sebastian always hating Coby. However my brother did like Coby at the start of our relationship but soon began to hate him for some reason, and since then he brings up how he was right about Coby all along and no one listened to him.

"Can we not mention his name, like, ever" I said in disgust of Coby.

"You dated him" he answered rolling his eyes. "Yes and I already paid for that mistake so shut up" I replied shoving him, a little too hard.

He shoved me back and so I shoved him back until he pushed me so hard I fell back, I grabbed the nearest pillow and threw it at him with such force that he fell over the couch and on to the floor with a thud.

"Get the hell away from me!" I yelled at him as I ran past, he grabbed me and started smacking me making me smack him back until it turned in to a slapping fight "I hate you!" "I hate you-" "What are you guys doing?! Stop it right now!" My mom yelled, as I pushed him back.

|Disclaimer: I don't know Spanish and so I'm using this Spanish app to add in Spanish text so if I get it wrong, if you know Spanish then feel free to correct me😂|

"Can you two behave! Vanessa, you are oldest, lo deje solo!(Leave him alone!)" She yelled, now in Spanish.

"él comenzó! siempre lo hace y siempre tomar su lado! (He started it! he always does and you always take his side!)" I yelled back in Spanish of course, whenever I wanted something and I needed to persuade my parents, I'd speak in Spanish, and also when I'm arguing with my mom I talk Spanish because for me, my point gets across.

"Oh are you serious?! You're just violent" he answered glaring at me.

"K, says the guy who got kicked outta school for beating a boy for taking his pen!" I exaggerated, that really wasn't the whole reason as to why he almost killed the boy.

"That wasn't even what happened and you know that!" He yelled "Yeah but-" "If you two raise your voice one more time, you're both getting grounded"

"I am 18 mom, and I don't live with you anymore so ha!" I joked thinking she was joking, but she raised her eyebrows at me telling me she wasn't kidding.

Yes we behaved like two year olds, but we weren't always like this. Since we don't live with each other anymore, we don't argue that much since we don't see each other every single day, but he can be annoying as hell at times and just tests my patience, which I have very little with him.

I stayed at my mom's house for a while helping her out with new design ideas.

"So, when will I properly get to meet Justin?" She asked as I went to the door.

"Properly?" I asked looking at her with confusion. "Yeah, I think a dinner would be perfect, to get to know him and all" She smiled.

"Er" I paused scratching the bakc of my neck "What? It's a great idea! And I'm sure Justin won't mind" She pointed out as I sighed.

"Okay..." I gave in as she smiled nodding "Well, let me know when you're both free to come over" I nodded at her and gave her a hug before leaving and getting in to my uber which drove me back to my house.

It wasn't that I didn't want Justin to meet my mom properly, its just that I didn't think it was necessary to have a full on meal, I didn't know if it would be awkward or not, and so I guess I was just worried how it would turn out. But since my dad doesn't live here, he won't be able to meet Justin yet, which I think is a blessing because my dad's pretty protective of me, especially after Coby and how I live alone, in his words he says "I don't want my little girl getting hurt" which is most likely what every father wants.

Especially mine.