Chapter 4

|Vanessa's P.O.V.|              'Fuckboy'

I stared out at the field smiling as I watched the particular number 7 player running around the field, always with the ball in his hands. He was really good. I was impressed.

He made a goal and everyone cheered standing up, we all clapped. Well the girls who stood either side of me went crazy whilst I stood there, clapping like any normal person would do.

I stepped back slightly only to feel someone's hand on my ass, gripping it but quickly was taken away. I turned around my lips parted as I looked up at the boy in front of me not quite believing that it was Justin Bieber.

He stared back at me as his friends next to him burst out in to laughter unable to hold it back. I looked at him with disgust, as if he actually did that.

"Can you keep your hands off me?" I asked with annoyance. What a disrespectful dog was all I could think.

"Sorry girl, my bro here can't get enough of you" His friend chimed in before they all burst out in to laughter Justin shoving them as he chuckled too. He stopped and looked at me, amusement on his face as he smirked.

I turned back around shaking my head as I looked back ahead at the filed trying to ignore the burning holes of stares from behind me.

"You okay?" Kylie asked as we sat back down. I nodded giving her a smile as I looked back at the field.

"Look, Xavier is calling you" Andrea smirked making me look over to see Xavier looking over at me by the wall. I smiled at him and stood up, picking my phone up of my lap and leaving down the steps I went over to the wall.

"Hey, I'm glad you came" He smiled as he stood on the bench on the other side to reach up to me. I leaned over the wall smiling at him "You're really good at this you know" I told him making him smile.

"Thank you, but the other team... They are being bitches" he rolled his eyes making me look over at the other team who all were on the bench laughing loudly. They had green as there uniform.

"Why?" I asked looking down at him.

"They are trying to cheat and get us to lose, tripping my players up whenever they get the chance. Fucking crooks" he shook his head glaring over at one of the boys who stared at me, smirking. I frowned looking away and back at Xavier who I caught just smiling at me.

Before he could say anything the whistle blew from his coach calling all the team members in.

"I gotta go, but I'll see you after the game" I smiled leaning down and kissing him on his cheek, I don't know what came over me but I did, maybe as a good luck kiss I don't know but he couldn't stop smiling.

I stood straight and turned around making my way up the stairs and back to my row I hesitantly looked at the back row. Big mistake. I literally made eye contact with all of them who just smirked at me, laughing as I rolled my eyes and sat down in between the girls watching the rest of the game, feeling slightly nervous and intimidated. Okay not slightly, I felt so intimidated just sitting here knowing they were right behind me, after what happened I didn't want to even make eye contact with any of them.

The game was over and sadly Xavier's team lost. We stood up and left the bleachers, going down to the filed were the girls waited for me to go say goodbye to Xavier who didn't look too happy.

"Cheer up, there will be other games" I smiled at him making him sigh nodding. "I kinda wanted to win this one. For you." He shyly smiled, he was so cute I wasn't going to lie.

"Well I know you're an awesome player so that's all that matters." I paused looking back at the girls who were no longer there.

"I have to go now, the girls are probably waiting for me. I'll see you soon though" I said, pulling him to a hug before pulling away.

Once we said our goodbyes, I headed back to the car park seeing the girls stood on the bleachers again.

Hell no. They were speaking to Justin and his friends, and then I remembered how Justin was famous and anyone who saw him wanted a picture. I didn't go up there, I didn't want to even be around them. They made me feel uncomfortable and I hated the stares, so as soon as they all turned to look at me, I turned around and looked the other way to avoid the eye contact.

Not long after, the girls joined me. "Yo, I just met Justin fucking Bieber" Kylie gushed as she stared down at her phone, at the selfies she'd taken with him.

"Dude. Justin fucking Bieber asked about you" Andrea copied making me stop and look at her.

"What?" I asked as she nodded. "Yeah, he was wandering why you weren't coming to take a picture. They all were actually" She continued making my lips part in shock that he was even bothering. Why the hell would I want a freaking picture with someone who basically harassed me. He touched me without my permission, and it wasn't just a touch on my arm or something, it was on my ass. Now you can't accidently grip someone's ass unless it was done intentionally.

"Let's just go home, I'm tired" I said getting in the car.

"Are you okay? You seemed off at the game" Kylie asked as Andrea started the car up. "I'm fine, I'm just tired." I answered, that was the truth. I was on the verge of falling asleep in this car.

They both turned around after nodding and driving off.

My phone lit up.

Justin Bieber, Khalil, Maejor Ali, Kyle Massy, Za, Ryan Butler followed You.

Justin Bieber Liked Your Picture.

188,479 Likes

188,479 Likes.

The reason why I had so many likes and followers on my Instagram was because I had my own clothing website called Disruptive Youth. I modelled for it and it was really successful, with the help from my mom. So I guess you could say that I was Instagram famous but only because of my website and clothing line, but then this.

Justin Bieber and his friends followed me. How did they find me so quickly was the question to ask. I thought this was just going to be a one night thing. I thought after this we'd go our own ways and they'd forget all about me, he'd forget all about me, apparently not.