Chapter 17

|Vanessa's P.O.V.|                     'News'

I opened the door, my heart still racing as I stepped inside of my house, closing the door behind me and walking in, I was still kind of out of breath. That was... Incredible.

I made my way inside and to the living room to see Kylie and Andrea stood by the window.

"Girl!" They both yelled looking over at me. "Yes...?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"We thought you were just going on a date. Does Justin Bieber come with that date?" Kylie asked smirking and my eyes widened.

"You didn't..." "Oh yeah, we did" My face reddened as I covered my face with my hands hearing them making kissing noises.

"Can we just take a moment to crown you the queen of making out, of this house" Andrea spoke as they both got down on to there knees in front of me as if they were waiting for me to bless them. Nice.

"Well, I am a queen I know" I flipped my hair making them laugh standing out.

"That was a whole nother' level. What happened?" Kylie asked pulling me over to sit down.

"Well. He saw the pictures of me and Xavier tonight, somehow. He was really... Really pissed, like he was yelling and everything. And one thing led to another and... Er" I paused "What?!" They both said with impatience.

"I'm kinda going on a date with Justin" I told them, instantly they looked at me with shock, there mouths wide open.

"Shut the fuck up" Andrea gushed in shock.

"Dude" Kylie said, with shock and excitement.

"Dude!" They both yelled jumping up and down on the couch and screaming at the top of there lungs, singing Baby by the one and only.

"We have neighbours!" I yelled for them to get down.

"This house is huge. They can't hear us" Kylie said laughing as she got down, out of breath.

"You guys are crazy" I laughed, as they sat down. "Yeah but at least we aren't basically having sex with Justin Bieber against a car" Andrea spoke, my mouth instantly dropping.

"Andrea!" I slapped her arm making them laugh.

"And we weren't having sex okay, it was just..."

"Dry sex?"

"Humping?"

"French Kissing?"

"Literally having sex-"

"Okay that's enough!" I stopped them from going any further.

"So, what kinda date is it?" Kylie asked sitting criss crossed as I took a bite from the chocolate bar that was in Andreas hand.

"A dinner, all I know is that he's picking me up in a Rolls Royce to make me feel like a princess" I couldn't help but smile, thinking about his exact words.

"Make you feel like the Princess you really are"

"That's so cute!" Kylie exclaimed as my cheeks tinted a shade of red. "She's blushing, get it together girl" Andrea said making me laugh.

"Who would of thought freaking ass addicted, bad boy Bizzle would turn in to such a romantic for a girl" I raised my eyebrows "Just a girl?" I asked "Oh shit yeah, no no not just a girl, a hot ass bitch" she smirked making us burst out in to laughter.

"Yeah well Nessa likes the bad boys am I right?" Andrea asked raising her eyebrow.

"Only because they are... I don't even know why I like them so much" I shrugged.

"Maybe that's why you show no interest in Xavier" they both laughed as I tried to hold my laughter in.

"No but he is really good looking, but I just can't seem to like him like that. Even though he's hella sweet" they nodded.

"You clearly like Justin more since you had sex against the car-" I pushed Kylie of the couch making us all laugh once she got up "Its very true" she winked making me shake my head and laugh. As If.