Chapter 58

|Vanessa's P.O.V.| 'True'

"Are y'all in?" Justin asked as he looked in the car to see the both of them with seatbelts on as I they replied with a chorus of yes.

I sat down, buckling my seatbelt before he drove off.

Not long after, we arrived in front of the store that Jazzy had been so in love with and insisted we visited. The letters spelt out CUPCAKE HEAVEN in pink colors.

"Justin I don't want to be here" Jaxon groaned as we got out.

"Well I do so stop complaining!" Jazzy scolded making me laugh at her attitude. We entered the store where we were greeted with huge smiles and grand greetings to where they insisted on giving us a mentor that showed us how to make the cupcakes, how to decorate and we all knew how excited jazzy was by her face being lit up everytime the word 'cupcake' was mentioned in a sentance.

"Alright, you may now begin decorating" As soon as the woman, who's name was Shelly, announced to us. Our attention turned to Jazzy who squeeled in excitement before she grabbed her batch of cupcakes and went crazy with the decorating aspect.

"Hey hey hey relax Jazzy, you'll get it in your hair" Justin chuckled as he took her hair and moved it behind her shoulders, she was barely paying any attention.

"Here baby, taste my frosting" I glanced back at Justin to see him dipping a finger in his sky blue coloured frosting before bringing up to my mouth, I grinned sucking it off his finger as he smirked at me "It can't be that nice that you're fingers still in her mouth Justin" Jazzy commented, I burst out laughing as I pushed his finger away.

"Yeah, she's tried my other frosting, its a lot better" Justin spoke, my jaw dropped as I shoved Justin, jazzy and Jaxon both looked at one another in confusion "You make cupcakes together?" She asked looking up at the both of us.

Justin glanced at me, smirking at me "Of course we do" He answered, I had to look down at my bowl of frosting to avoid them seeing me blush.

Over an hour later, we had completed our decorating and the reason why it took so long was because Jaxon and Jazzy ended up having an argument on who's looked the best and it ended up with Jazzy's batch all falling to the floor, there were cries, a lot of them, but we finally got her to stop crying and I helped her make new ones whilst the boys sat aside doing whatever boys do.

"Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a frostastic day!" Shelly sang, glancing over at Justin who looked at her as if she were crazy whilst Jax and Jazzy enjoyed it.

"Paparazzi" just muttered in a groan as we looked outside the glass window to see paparazzi all gathered around outside, near Justin's car.

"Stay in front of me you two," He instructed as they nodded holding on to their own box of cupcakes.

Opening the door, Justin took my hand, his fingers lacing with mine as we made our way out, Jaxon and Jazmyn wlaking ahead of us having their own little conversation as the cameras started flashing and questions started being thrown at us.

"Are you getting married?!" "Has Pattie agreed to this?!" "Vanessa! Is it true that you are pregnant with Justin's baby?!" "Yeah! Is it true?!" My eyes widened as I looked up at them, Justin threw his hand up to cover the camera that was right in front of us. "Can you not talk like that in front of the kids?" He asked, more of a statement as he clenched his jaw in frustration.

"We just want to find out the truth Justin!" One of them yelled back.

"Do you have no respect? Huh? Is that a question you ask? You act like we're going to respond." He answered back clearly getting annoyed.

"Justin, forget it" I whispered to him as we got to his car. He sighed opening the door for me as I sat down.

"Where to now?" "The park!" Jaxon yelled from the back seat.

I glanced down at my phone, having a conversation with the girls in the group chat whilst they discussed where we were going to go and what park. It was so cute how Justin was with his siblings, with any kid to be honest. He was so kind and gentle with them it warmed my heart just seeing the way he spoke to them and treated them.

The car came to a stop and the kids were the first to run out followed by my and Justin. "Justin! Come catch me!" Jaxon squeeled as his little legs began running.

"Better start running then buddy!" Justin yelled back before running after him. I couldn't help but laugh as I glanced over at Jazmyn who had straight away gone in to the sand pit. Crouching down, I sat at the edge of it watching as she wedged her doll in to the sand so it now stood up.

"I wish I had her hair colour" she spoke, fully focused on the doll and it's hair.

"Well I think your hair is pretty itself" I replied back as she grinned looking at me "Vanessa" She paused "Yes?" "Do you have a brother?" She asked making me nod my head.

"Did he- did he say that you weren't allowed to be boyfriend and girlfriend with Justin?" She questioned, stuttering on her words as I laughed shaking my head "No, why do you ask?" I asked staring in to her wide eyes.

"Because Justin says to me that I'm not allowed any boyfriends and that I should stay away from boys anyway. Because they are dirty" She replied combing out her dolls hair. I laughed glancing over at Justin who was now holding Jaxon, throwing him in the air before catching him. I could imagine Justin being so serious and talking to her about something like that.

"Well Justin is the only dirty boy, don't worry about the rest." I answered making her giggle "What are you two talking about?" Justin's voice came from behind me, looking back to see him now approaching us out of breath as Jaxon ran around behind him with his action figure in the air.

"I was telling Vanessa about you, you said I'm not allowed boyfriends because boys are dirty" She paused as I laughed looking at her with amusement.

"Damn right you can't have any boyfriends" he answered.

"But Vanessa said you're the only dirty boy, the rest are fine" she added, "She said that eh?" I could hear the amusement in his voice as I looked up at him to see him looking down at me with raised eyebrows.

"Mhm" She presumed with the concentration of combing her dolls hair, zoning out as Justin grabbed me pulling me up "Justin! Stop! They're going to see us" I whisper/yelled as he wrapped his arms around me, his hands slipped in to the back pockets of my jeans paging no care towards jazzy who would see.

"So I'm a dirty boy now?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"Justin-" He pressed his lips against mine pulling my body closer to his, he smiled in to the kiss as I gave in, kissing back.

"You're forgiven" He spoke as we pulled away.

"Okay good" I rushed pushing him away from me making his hands slip out of my pockets.

"Did you and Justin just... Kiss?" Jazzy asked with shock.

"Yea-" I quickly cut Justin off "No, he just had something on his face that I took off" I answered lying as I heard Justin chuckle behind me making me elbow him in the stomach looking back at him as he tried to hold his laughter in.

"Oh, that means Justin really is dirty!' She yelled making me burst out in to laughter as I turned to look at him who looked shocked trying to act as if he were annoyed.

"He is" I grinned squishing his cheeks with my hand as he sarcastically chuckled taking my hand in his and kissing the back of it, I smiled turning back to look at Jazmyn who was now running out of the sand box and towards Jaxon. Quickly turning to look at Justin I pressed my lips against his, placing my hand at the back of his neck as we smiled in to the kiss, his hands find their way to my waist and I was pulled closer to him as I grazed my tongue along his bottom lip before pulling back.

He sent me a smile, showing true happiness, before putting his arm around my shoulder, walking back to the kids.