Chapter 44

|Vanessa's P.O.V.| 'Meeting'

"When did you take this?" I asked Justin as I looked at the picture he had posted of me.

"This morning, I couldn't help it" he grinned pressing his lips against mine, pecking my lips multiple types.

My phone began to ring and my mom's caller ID displayed. I hadn't seen my mom in a while because she was away on business and I guess I've been busy, even though we live pretty close.

"Hey mom" I smiled as I answered the phone. "Hey Nessa, how have you been? You don't care for me anymore"

"What? Obviously I do, but you haven't been to see me so what am I supposed to do?" I played along laughing.

She laughed "But how have you been doing? Things have changed in your life" I could hear the hint of amusement in her voice.

"Seriously mom" I laughed as I leaned my head on to Justin's chest.

"I'm going on lunch soon, come and meet me at Urth"

"Okay, I'll be there"

After our conversation, I hung up before sitting up.

"I have to go" I paused pushing the blanket of my legs. "Why?" He asked frowning.

"I'm going to get lunch with my mom, I haven't seen her for a while so" I shrugged playing with the ends of my hair.

"Can't you just stay for a while, come on baby" he groaned as I laughed wrapping my arms around his neck "Then come with me" I smiled innocently, he raised his eyebrows "To see your mom for the first time?" He asked looking at me with amusement.

"Yeah, you gotta do it some time. And since you want to spend every second of the day with me," I joked as he laughed "You should come, at least just meet each other" I raised my eyebrows.

"Fine, and if she hates me...?" I rolled my eyes "As if anyone could hate you" I grinned squishing his cheeks with my hands as he laughed.

"But I can't stay for too long, I have a couple meetings today" He said as we went upstairs.

"About?" I asked turning back to look at him, raising my eyebrows. "Future photoshoots" He smirked wrapping his arms around my waist from behind as we walked in to the bedroom.

I pulled of my Cardigan and went in to the bathroom 100% sure he was following. I got in to the shower after taking of my bralet and bottoms and not long after I felt him muscular arms wrapped around me, pulling my body close to his I couldn't help but grin.

After showering, I somehow managed to stop our heated make out session and he left the bathroom. I pulled on my undergarments before turning to the mirror and drying my hair with the towel.

I looked at myself in the mirror, my body decorated with bruises, Justin's mouth was unavoidable, something I've learnt, and it's not only when he's sexually frustrated. He was animalistic to say the least, his incessant need for aggravated sex seemed to be his favourite type. However he was in a sexual mood 90% of the time and now that I had finally let loose and had sex with him, I knew he'd be 100% sexually active whenever he desires, but was I complaining? No, not at all.

Hickeys covered my neck in larger amounts then usual and my stomach endured a couple hickeys as well along with on my inner thigh and chest. As I said, his mouth was unavoidable and he wanted to mark me for sure.

I did my makeup which was pretty subtle, with simple concelear to conceal and cover, bronzer to contour, eyebrow pencil to fill my eyebrows in and a a coat of mascara to my naturally curled lashes, I was done. However I paid close attention to my neck where the darkened hickeys were visible. I put a little foundation on the back of my hand before taking the makeup sponge and trying to cover as much of the hickeys up. There was only one that was pretty but however the others were smaller and scattered around my collarbone area and so it wasn't that hard trying to cover them up. I did the best I could and by the end of it, not much of the Hickey was visible. It just looked like a darkened part if my neck.