Chapter 31

|Vanessa's P.O.V.|            'Diamonds'

I walked out to the back of the villa, my eyes landing on the beautiful view ahead that I'd miss a hell of a lot. I sighed knowing I had to go back to college, back to studying and back to constant work. I kinda wished to be here forever, not having anyone bother us, not having the weight of college on my shoulders. That was my idea of perfection. Living a carefree life.

I felt Justin's tatted arms wrap around me from behind, his arms rested around my waist and his head laid on my shoulder. "I'm gonna miss waking up to this place" I spoke up as I admired the bright blue water, the yachts and boats in the distance, and the sun that made you want to lay under it constantly. Even though LA was always hot and sunny, it was the kind you couldn't lay under all the time because you would burn, this sun was different, it was comforting and beautiful, as weird and abnormal as it sounded.

"Mhm" he moaned lowly in agreement "And the view of waking up next to you every single day." He added, his voice deep.

I smiled blushing as I looked back at the open water. Normally I hate the sea, being in it not knowing what was underneath, but this water was clear, I could see everything underneath and it was the kind that just looked so safe, which is why I wasn't afraid of being in it.

"But we'll be back" he muttered as he turned me around.

"We will?" I asked, a small smile appearing on my lips.

He nodded "Of course, I'll take you anywhere you want baby" I grinned standing up on my tip toes and reaching his lips, closing the gap between us, I wrapped my arms around his neck loosly. Our lips moulding together perfectly, we moved in a constant sync as I slowly smiled in go the kiss as he held me close to his chest, somehow making me feel safe with him holding me so close, in his large hands pushing me closer to him.

"I think the car is outside, you ready to go?" He asked, making me sadden that we really were leaving. Annoyingly, it came so soon.

I nodded "Okay" he smiled taking my hand, he pulled it up to his lips and kisses the back of it keeping his eye contact with me I smiled before we both went back inside. I waited by the door for Justin who had left his shoes upstairs, not long after, he joined me and we left the house for the final time. We got in to the black SUV and soon were driven to the airport.

We left the SUV and got in to the private jet that waited for us, and not long after, we were in the air and on our way back to LA.

I yawned as the car stopped in front of my house, it was currently 9pm LA time and from not sleeping on the jet, I was more tired then I would be when it's only 9pm.

"Listen, I know it might be hard to, but don't pay any attention what people say online. If you do happen to see any paparazzi, don't bother answering what they ask you, they just try to get to you." He explained to me as he caressed the back of my hand.

"Okay" I answered in a whisper.

"Do you need anything?" He asked tilting his head to the side.

I shook my head giving him a smile "No" I answered.

He laid his hand on my cheek and caressed it with his thumb, leaning in to his hand I briefly closed my eyes.

"You're so beautiful" he muttered leaning his head on to the seat. I blushed smiling at him as he bit his bottom lip smiling.

"I almost forgot," he paused taking his hand away from my cheek, digging his hand in to the pocket of his sweatshirt, he pulled out a long velvet box, handing it to me I glanced down at it.

Opening it up my eyes widened and brightened at the sight of a diamond encrusted silver bracelet. Even in the darkness around us, it shimmered delicately, it was stunning.

"Oh my God" I whispered as I stared down at it.

"Do you like it?" He asked making me look up at him, "I love it, when did you get this?" "I know a guy in the Bahamas who does dope jewellery, when I went to go see Joel, we went together and I got it for you, knwoing you'd love it" he explained making me instantly smile.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tight, burying my head in to his neck I couldn't help but smile as he pulled me closer.

"Let me put it on you" he muttered taking it out of its box. Taking my wrist in his hands, I rested it on his leg and watched as he put the bracelet around my wrist and clasped it. It lay around my wrist perfectly and I couldn't stop smiling at how perfect it was.

"Beautiful" he muttered.

"Thank you" I grinned kissing his cheek. "Your welcome baby" he smiled leaning forwards and pressing his lips against me in a soft yet passionate kiss. Kissing Justin was literally like kissing soft velvet, his lips were plump and perfect against mine.

Making my way up to the house, I looked down at the bracelet grazing my fingertips against it.

Diamonds really were a girls best friend.