Chapter 18

|Vanessa's P.O.V.|            'Date Night'

"I'm gonna have a panic attack guys" I spoke pacing around the room.

"No you won't, everything will be fine, you need to get ready. Now." Andrea reassured pulling me along with her and in to my bedroom.

"Maybe there is still time to cancel the date? Or I can just tell him-" "No!" They both yelled in unison.

"Jheez okay calm down" I laughed as they sat me down on a chair.

"I'll do your makeup," Kylie announced, "I'll pick your outfit" Andrea spoke as I picked up my phone. "No, you can't be on your phone, I need your face looking up" Kylie took my phone and put it in her pocket before I could say anything about it.

"Jheez" I rolled my eyes making her laugh.

I just sat back and let her do whatever she wanted, she was good at doing makeup though.

About just under an hour later, she stood back and looked at me proudly.

I turned and stood up in front of the mirror to see she had done an awesome job indeed.

She had contoured my face, and did a smokey nude Eyeshadow look; matching with whatever Andrea had picked for me. Along with curling out my eyelashes and mascara which made them look curved and long.

"Go go go" Andrea grinned from ear to ear making me laugh going in to my closet

"Go go go" Andrea grinned from ear to ear making me laugh going in to my closet. I picked up the dress she had picked out for me, it was a nude swayed/ velvet materiel midi off the shoulders dress, paired with my black Gianvito Rossi caged heels which tied.

"Justin is here Nessa! Hurry up!" Andrea called out making me hurry up to get dressed

I left the closet moving my hair behind my shoulders and in to my bedroom. I put on a simple gold thin chain necklace with a marble coral pink pendant. "Omg you look incredible!" I heard Kylie yell as I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Are you sure? I feel like I-" "Shut up and don't complain. You look stunning, come on" she buzzed taking my hair and dragging me out of my room and down the stairs.