Chapter 32

|Vanessa's P.O.V.|

'He only fucked you over cos you let him'

I groaned rolling on to my front, again meeting my soft comforter. My bed was honestly like laying on clouds, my sheets and pillows were so soft and my mattress was memory foam so I literally would dive on to the bed and would melt in to it, literally.

Which also meant waking up early for college was not the best time ever. It was the hardest time ever.

I reached over to my phone which laid on the side table, on charge. I pulled it off charge and pulled the covers over me, unlocking my phone I finally was able to go through all my social media after a while of not being on it as much. I hadn't really missed much.

I checked the time to see it was 2:30pm and I had slept in, jet lag was seriously a bitch.

Suddenly the door bust open and Andrea and Kylie ran in. "You're back!" They both yelled making me groan from how loud they were.

"Well I am here aren't I?" I sassily said, I was hella moody when I woke up.

"Yeah she's back" Kylie laughed.

"When did you get back?" She asked coming to sit on the bed with me. "Hella late" I yawned sitting up and resting against the headboard.

"So," Andrea smirked, "How was holiday fucking with Bieber?" I face palmed myself as soon as Andrea said that.

"We're kidding. But seriously, how was it?" Kylie laughed. "Amazing" I smiled thinking of the holiday, and everything we did together.

"You're blushing!" Kylie gushed making me laugh yawning mid way. "How are you still tired? You slept for so long" She laughed.

"Jet lag" I muttered closing my eyes and resting my head against the headboard.

"Er we have something to tell you..." I opened my eyes once I heard the tone of Kylie's voice change to serious.

"What?" "So we tried to speak to Xavier to get him to you know... Relax and stop talking shit," Kylie paused looking over at Andrea. "He's not relaxing for shit. The bitch tried to tell us shit about you like he knew you" Andrea said in disgust rolling her eyes.

"God" I groaned closing my eyes, already drama.

"Yeah" they both said, "What now?" Kylie questioned, I simply shrugged. "I don't understand, its not like I slept with him and lead him on," I rolled my eyes pushing the covers away from my body before standing up and stretching.

"Where are you going? It's Sunday, no college" Kylie reminded as I set my phone down on the bed.

"I know, I'm going to Xavier's house" They both looked at me like I was crazy. "Relax, in just going to clear things up, I'm sure he'll listen" I nodded my head along, agreeing to whatever I was saying in hope that me seeing him and talking to him would give us some sort of leverage and that we can get over this. Even though I really hadn't done anything wrong, I didn't want to be making any arguments with people for no reason.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Andrea asked folding her arms.

I nodded "Absolutely... But if it doesn't go well, you guys can help out" I smiled innocently as a way to get them to come with me.

They both groaned "Go get dressed, you're coming"

I took a long ass shower, draining myself in thought and the warm water. After showering, I dried my hair with the towel making the water drain out however it was still damp. In the mean time, I took out my skin care essentials and used my cream and toner on my face to get my skin as smooth as possible.