Chapter 5

|Vanessa's P.O.V.|               'Media'

I slowly woke up sighing as I felt the beams of sun shoot through my curtains hitting my eyes causing me to instantly squeeze then shut again. I turned over, half asleep as I reached for my phone on the desk. Taking it of charge I took it in my hands and unlocked it, typing back replies to messages I had missed over night, half asleep.

I went on to my Twitter and scrolled down, my notifications blowing up making me sit up and check them. I had been tagged in hundreds of pictures.

I clicked on an article that TMZ had put on there twitter page and had tagged me in it.

I read the article.

'The Biebs can't keep his hands to himself! Him and his friends also known as, Khalil, 'Lil Za', Ryan Butler, Kyle Massey and Maejor Ali took to the football game that was between Eastwood College and Hawking club. Seems to be Khalil's good friend who invited them to the game but I guess when they saw the three girls in front of them, they couldn't keep there hands of one of them. These following images show Justin and his friends constantly laughing and staring the girls... Ass. The girls name is Vanessa Montano and she goes to Eastwood college and also has her own online clothing store. Her father is from Miami and is Cuban and her mother is fully Spanish but lives in California. Could Vanessa be the Biebs new lady?'

My jaw dropped as I looked through the dozen pictures of last night. How did this get out so quickly. And what was I supposed to do, it wasn't like I was a famous celebrity or anything. Sure I had a really popular online store which I modelled for myself, but that doesn't mean I was a celebrity. God there really is nothing kept a secret in Justin's world.

I went through my Instagram notifications and Twitter notifications, Justin's fans were either loving me or wanting me to die. Typical.

I stood up throwing my phone on to the bed. I went in to my bathroom and ran myself a bath, wanting to start the day of with a long ass bath as well forgetting about what was going on.

I spent a good half hour in the bath, watching Prison Break and getting my mind of things. I got out and wrapped my towel around my body, brushing my teeth and using my face washes to cleanse my face. I left my bathroom tucking my hair behind my ear as I looked up to see the girls stood by my bed, there arms folded as they looked at me sternly.

"Er... Good morning?" I said in a question.

"When were you going to tell us about last night?" Andrea asked with annoyance. I sighed deeply, sitting down on the bed.

"I didn't think it would be bought up again" I muttered looking down at my hands.

"Dude! Justin Bieber and his dog friends were basically harassing you and you didn't even tell us?" Kylie asked, I looked up at them "I'm sorry... I kinda just wanted to forget about it."

"Well that's gonna be kinda hard when it's all over social media" Andrea said shaking her head.

"And to think we took a picture with him, he acted like nothing happened... God they are all such dogs" She ended rolling her eyes as I stood up going to my chest of drawers and tkaing out my undergarments.

"So what now?" Kylie asked as I turned around. "What do you mean?" I furrowed my eyebrows whilst shutting the drawer behind me.

"Do you think Justin will speak to you again?" She questioned making me laugh at the thought. "He's already got all the ideals girls around him. I would much rather prefer me outta the picture" I answered truthfully as I walked over to my closet opening the door.

"You're crazy" Andrea laughed making me stop and turn looking at them over my shoulder.

"You aren't even fazed that Justin Bieber thinks you're hot, or even paid attention to you. I'd be dying if that were me" Kylie answered looking down at her nails as she shifted her weight on to one foot.

"He paid attention to my ass more then me. You should seen his face when I looked at him, be just smirked proud of what he was doing. Anyway, I'm done discussing him. In a few days this should all blow over and people will forget about me being that girl that Justin Bieber laid hands on. He'll probably bring a new girl in to the picture that will last a week" I shrugged before walking in to the closet and closing the door.

"You a savage" I heard Kylie say making me laugh hearing my bedroom door close.

It was true as hell. Justin was living his life to the fullest and good on him, if he wants to go to clubs and party and play with girls then I didn't care. I just didn't want to be involved in it. Very true, Justin was very good looking and hot as hell, and if you said he wasn't you'd need glasses because he was very attractive, especially his tattoos and how he'd lick his lips at any moment. God I needs to stop. But I vowed to myself that I wasn't going to get involved in him or his friends, I wasn't going to be getting played over by him. That's for sure.