2~PETRA-Rogers

*the picture above is Petra*

I spin my sai between my fingers as I watch the screen which shows James in his containment unit.

He looks awful...

His hair is messy and his normally bright blue eyes have dimmed. He is sitting and scrawling in the leather journal that he carries with him everywhere. I want to go to him and try to comfort him, but I don't know how he would respond to seeing me.

Does he believe I am the reason he is here?

Ever since Latveria, James has appeared sullen and sad. Well his best friend is missing...

I swing my feet off the table where they were propped and stand up. It is time to do something rash. I briskly walk towards the area where the Next Avengers are. My Doc Martens squeak as they come into contact with the tile floor. I slide my sai into the sheath on my leg. After straightening my plaid shirt and touching up my dark red lipstick I slide my key card into the slot and open the door.

 After straightening my plaid shirt and touching up my dark red lipstick I slide my key card into the slot and open the door

I step into the room and hear a swish as the door closes behind me. Please don't be angry.... I tuck my hair behind my ear.

Henry looks up from where he is working. His eyes shift to look at me. He stands up and stares at me.

"Allison? What are you doing here?" He asks.

I cross my arms and can't help but roll my eyes.

"Where did you think I would be?"

James must have heard our conversation because he stumbles out of his room and nearly drops his journal when he sees me.

"You" he mutters.

I can hear the obvious anger in his voice. I decide to match his angst with some of my own.

"Yes..me..is that all you can manage to say?"

We both hold our position. Henry looks at both of us.

"Well I'm gonna go train with Azari...you guys look like you need some time..." Henry says as he clumsily gets up from his desk and leaves the room.

"Who are you? Cause I'm pretty sure your name isn't Allison Fritter."

I can see that James is studying me. Trying to figure out who I am perhaps based on my clothing and weapons.

I collapse on the couch and prop my feet up on the coffee table.

"You got that right. My name isn't Allison Fritter."

James seems surprised at my casual attitude. He is still tense and unsure of what is going on.

"What is your real name?" he asks.

Fair enough...but I don't have to tell him my full name....He can figure my last name out himself....

"Most people around here call me "Foggy" which stands for my middle name, Franklin. But my first name, if you must know is Petra. P-E-T-R-A. Call me whatever you want."

James speaks again.

"So I take it you aren't a S.H.I.E.L.D agent, are you? You don't have the uniform on. So you must have some sort of reason to work with S.H.I.E.L.D." James exclaims.

I smirk and gesture for him to sit down.

"I do believe you just answered your own question."

He doesn't seem to appreciate my sarcasm.

"Doom said something about your dad. That must be why you are here. You must be a child of heroes, like us."

He sure is sharp. At least he was able to reason that much out.

"Yes. I'm a next gen superhero. Without the "super" part though. There is nothing superhuman about me." I reply.

He walks over and sits beside me.

"Who were your parents?"

I bite my lip for a second and close my eyes.

I'll give him a small hint...

"Let's just say your mom and my dad go way back."

Dedicated to ArafinweCarnesir for being the closest  at guessing Allison's identity!

Whew...it's been so long since I wrote a chapter! Sorry about that ): I have been so busy ):

Any comments? If you liked it I would appreciate it if you clicked the little star (: Thx