20~LOKI-Deception

Dedicated to LaleriaV Wow...two Loki chapters in a row! This is a rare occasion! (: Also! I'm kind of taking what I know about the Odinforce and inferring...if you see something that seems out of place, feel free to let me know! LONG CHAPTER AHEAD:

The glow dims and I find myself within a few feet of my niece. Or the spirit...ghost...of my niece....She is hardly even a presence. Clad in white and red her spirit looks elegant and royal even through she is not physically present.The torch that flickers behind her has more form than Torrun who is before me.

The torch that flickers behind her has more form than Torrun who is before me

"Loki!" She says excitedly. I can imagine that I am the first physical person other than Hela that has been in her presence since her incident with the mortal, Doom. She looks past me and notices my wife, whom she gives a disdainful glare. Thor has told her many times of Amora's varied attempts to ensnare him...

A thought crosses my mind. Perhaps I do not need to steal the Odinforce from...she might be willing to give it up...unknowingly of course....Deception is one of my more distinguishable qualities...I can get her to trust me...Then she will be vulnerable....

"Torrun, Tis good to see you, but I would prefer to keep our introductions short. I mean to free you from this place."

Hela lets out a groan from her seat as she watches from above. Thankfully, Torrun ignores her grunt and looks to me.

"You received my message? I felt your presence, but I was not sure if I ever reached you. I do not yet fully grasp this power. Perhaps it is because of your wretched wench of a daughter who has kept me captive," she says with a sideways glance at Hel.

Amora stays quiet, almost hesitating to speak. She does not want to invade the bit of trust my niece has placed in me. Is it magically possible for her to give me the Odinforce? Not much is known about the great power and the expert had never revealed its mysteries....I suppose anything can happen....if she won't give it to us then we will have to free it from her.

"I am not powerful enough to free you, Torrun. I need your help. Lend me your power so I can break the bonds Hel has placed around you." It is not a total lie. I cannot defeat Hela in this realm without a great cost. I would need greater power than my own. All I need is a simple window into the Odinforce then perhaps I can consume it all. Imagine...the Power of Odin, Villi, and Ve...mine for the taking...I could burn Asgard to the ground....

Torrun looks frustrated. She must have assumed I could have reasoned with Hel, she never expected me to ask her for such a great favor. But she is desperate...desperate for help...

"I've not been able to transfer my power. I tried...once. My father, he wanted me to pass it to him when we last spoke, but I cannot."