4-HENRY~Azari

My curiosity is killing me. I need to know who "Allison" is....They'll just have to deal with me...

It was a dumb decision of mine to leave in the first place. I'm not quite sure what I was thinking. I quietly walk back into the room. Woah...when did this happen?

"Allison" is casually leaning back on the couch with her feet propped up and James is sitting beside her. They appear deep in conversation. Any animosity between them seems to have disappeared. They don't even acknowledge my entrance.

Azari needs to see this... I quickly shrink and fly into the training room where Azari is sitting on a bench and drinking from a bottle of water.

"Azari! Azari! Come on! There's something you need to see!"

I fly around his head and land on his shoulder. He quickly flicks me off his shoulder and continues drinking.

"Shut up Pym." He says.

Boy that was harsh...he must be ticked...

I don't back down, instead I step up my game. I start to shock him with low powered Wasp stings.

"GET UP!!!!" I yell.

I am grabbed from the air and I feel his fist close in around me. Oh no you don't... I grow to normal size and force him to drop me. I stand with my arms crossed. Azari looks at me angrily.

"Its not like you were doing anything!" I exclaim.

I grab his arm and try to pull Azari out of the room with me. He tries to resist.

"What is so important?" Azari asks.

"James has a friend. Care to guess who?"

Azari's eyes widen and he seems to be in shock.

"Francis is back? Why didn't you just....?"

I interrupt him before he gets to excited.

"It's a girl..." I mutter.

This might have been on the shorter side, but I didn't have time to write one much longer ): I wanted to keep with my schedule.

Any comments? If you liked it I would appreciate it if you clicked the little star (: Thx