NEXT AVENGERS CONTESTS!

NEXT AVENGERS CONTESTS!!!!

1-Graphics Contest
-Create a character header/icon with one of the Next Avengers characters or any of the characters mentioned in this story (canon or OC).
-You can use images from the comics, MCU films, the animated film <3, or any real life pictures/art that you think resemble the characters. (I'll list my casting for reference at the end of the info if anyone wants to use it!)
-You can put as many characters as you want on the graphic, but it should focus on a central character.
-You can put text on the image, like the name of the character or even a quote! But you don't have to (:
-Nothing vulgar or inappropriate please.
-You can enter up to two images for this contest.
-Please tag me in the chapter when you post it & leave me a comment telling me that you made one including the link.
-Due by DECEMBER 9TH

Prizes:
-EVERYONE'S ARTWORK WILL BE POSTED IN A CHAPTER OF MY BOOK AND CREDITED TO THEM!
-1st place: a follow, 15 votes on your graphic book or cover book (if you don't have one we will have to discuss an alternative), a shoutout, and a chapter dedicated to you!
-2nd place: a follow, 7 votes on your graphic book or cover book (if you don't have one we will have to discuss and alternative)
-3rd place: a follow, 3 votes on your graphic book or cover book (if you don't have one we will have to discuss and alternative)

2-OC creation contest!!!
-Create an OC who is a child of MARVEL Characters. THEY CANNOT BE SIBLINGS OF THE NEXT AVENGERS IN MY STORY.
-Fill out the form below in the comments to enter! (:

Name:
Parents:
Age:
Description:
Personality:
Powers:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Favorite Style of Music:
Fashion Sense:
Hobbies:
Weapon of Choice:
Backstory: I NEED LIKE 2 paragraphs (:
Other:
Faceclaim: not required

Due by December 9th

How it works: I will take screenshots of your OCs and post them in this chapter so that people can see your characters and vote on the one they like best!  Each reader will have 4 votes that they can use to support their favorites! On December 9th the OC with the most votes will be selected as winner.

Prize: I will take the winning OC and write a oneshot with them and the Next Avengers!

OC ENTRIES
Autumn Strange by BananaBam03
Parents: Stephen Strange and Jean Grey
Age: 15/16
Description: Naturally brown hair, although she dyed streaks of redish brown into it. It reaches to about the very top of her shoulders. She usually keeps it either down and parted on the side, or in a loose braid down her back (leaving the part in). Blue eyes. Dark blue jeans. Plain, grey T-shirt with scoop neck. Leather hoodie jacket that she leaves unzipped most of the time. Brown satchel that she keeps her notebooks, scraps of paper, and pens/pencils in, as well as her phone.
Personality: Self-confident, always thinks a few steps ahead. Loyal to those closest to her.
Powers: Can move items with her mind, and with intense concentration can control/read other people's minds for short periods of time, has learned some of the mystic arts from her father.
Likes: lounge pants, the cloak of levitation <who occasionally will follow her around>
Dislikes: people who act like they're better than others
Favorite Style of Music: Instrumental/soundtracks, some dubstep.
Fashion Sense: Arty/Chic/idk
Hobbies: art, running,
Weapon of Choice: Her mind, body (her father trained her in martial arts), and a combat knife, which she keeps with her all the time.
Backstory: Child of Jean Grey and Stephen Strange. Her mother went missing without a trace several years back, so Autumn grew closer to her father, who even though he was busy most of the time tried to be a good father.
Other: A satchel that she keeps filled with paper, pencils/pens, notebooks, and other random things.
Faceclaim: none.
~~~~
Avery Stark by goldblossom
Name: Avery Stephen Stark
Parents: Tony and Pepper Stark
Age: 16
Description: Short black hair, clean shaven, blue eyes, usually wears tee-shirts and baggy jeans, as a strange love of beanies and has one in almost every color.
Personality: Sassy and snarky at times, has an active sense of humor, but is also very responsible and knows when to be serious.
Powers: extreme intelligence in most kinds of engineering, as well as mind sight (the ability to see places and people in real time, in his mind)
likes: Being treated like a normal teen, cooking,  and science.
Dislikes: hard pretzels, and cats
Favorite style of music: Rap
Fashion sense: Beanies, lots of beanies, and he thinks he looks great in red so he wears a lot of it.
Hobbies: Cooking, and video games.
Weapon of choice: His dads old repulsors that he repurposed to be separate from the rest of the suit .
Back story: he lives with his parents as an only child( unless you count Vision) His parents found out when he was six that he was having visions of real life things, in school he sprung ahead in math and science but fell behind in everything else, by the time he is sixteen he has a collage level understanding of Math and Science. He has always been very self conscious and shy, so he never had a lot of friends, but the few friends he did have loved him for his humor and peppy attitude, his dad wants him to inherent Stark industries when he is old enough, but Avery would rather find a passion of his own to pursue, he has lots of interests but is afraid to pursue any of them, for fear of failure, his dad thinks that meeting this team of young Avengers will boost his confidence and help him make up his mind about what he wants to do with his life.
Other: he wishes he had siblings
~~~~By marvelous_author