Epilogue

I constructed in my mind what was going to happen to Torrun, Francis, James, Azari, Henry, May, and Petra. As a finale to this book I thought I would share what their futures would have looked like. I've divided it into two parts. "Present and Distant." The present relates to what would have been the concluding chapters of this book and distant relates to the long term existence of the characters.

It is pretty in depth and has a lot of pictures.....I worked on this for like two years ): so you'll be able to see why I couldn't just give the book a quick finish....

If you have any questions pertaining to what would have happened to them I would be glad to answer (:

Here it is:

PRESENT

James:
James returned to earth with his companions, Torrun, Francis, and Azari. There he worked with Henry and Tony as they tried to come up with a solution to the Ultron problem. When their results were inconclusive, he determined that it was essential to engage Ultron in battle again, this time to make sure that they vanquished him from existence.

He received a mysterious parcel while at Stark Tower. Inside was his Father's original shield and his mother's gauntlets. A set of initials was left written on a slip of paper "JBB". James was delighted by this and encouraged greatly.

He and the Next Avengers left to travel to the site of HAMMER industries where the Ultron code had been originating from. Ultron was using Justin Hammer's technology as a host for himself. James fought valiantly in the battle against Ultron and managed to survive, but was scarred by the memories of his first extreme combat.

 James fought valiantly in the battle against Ultron and managed to survive, but was scarred by the memories of his first extreme combat

Francis:
Francis returned to earth with the Next Avengers. Francis made sure to contact Mayday and give her Petra's final message. Angered, and frustrated he left his companions temporarily in search of an ally he suspected they might need, Bruce Banner. With the aid of Stark's files, he located Bruce in a quiet, secluded manor and convinced him to take the mantle of Avenger once again to avenger his friends who had died in battle. He found the note left by his parents that was tucked away in his quiver and this gave him courage in the midst of his trials. (Francis also had a bit of a fangirl moment went he met Peter Parker.)

Francis reconciled with the rest of his team and brought Bruce along with him. He went with the team to fight Ultron. In the heat of battle he suffered many wounds, even losing three of the fingers on his right hand.