5-JAMES~DD

I can't help, but enjoy conversing with Petra. She is such a different presence and companion than Henry and Azari are. She still has hope for a better world. Francis would have been amazed by her.... She has a form of wit that I have not heard in a long time, sarcasm. I was angry with her for being responsible for our captivity with S.H.I.E.L.D, but now I understand she is a pawn and a prisoner in her own way.

"...and so then I pulled out my knife and I was like 'You wanna go' and the guy with the big head just kept trying to grab me with his little arms so I stabbed his little flying chair thing and he crashed to the ground. YOU SHOULDA seen his face. He was in so much shock that I ,a 'petty insignificant human' managed to bring his so-called brilliance to the ground. I wish I had a picture. I would have framed it. Did you ev-"

Petra stops talking when she hears the sound of footsteps entering the room. I turn my head and look behind me. Azari and Henry have entered the room and are just staring at us.

"Uh hey..." I awkwardly mumble.

Azari walks over with a confused expression on his face.

"What is she doing here?" he asks irritably.

Petra looks straight at him and twirls a sai between her fingers.

"She wanted to come for a visit and update the Next Avengers on what is going on in the real world. She also wanted to introduce herself and apologize for the mess you are in." Petra explains.

Azari's stance relaxes a little, but he still stands a little tense.

"Who are you?" He asks.

"Call me Foggy."

Why not Petra? Why would you prefer to be called "Foggy?"

Henry has been staring at Petra the whole time. His analytical mind is trying to deduce more about her.

"Nice boots" is all he manages to spit out.

"Yeah. You can't go wrong with Docs."

Its so awkward. We are all teenagers who have been thrown into an adult world. Where normal kids would be socializing and having fun here we are locked in a containment unit trying to converse.

I hear an odd song playing. It is originating from Petra so perhaps it is her cell phone.

"Spider-Man Spider-Man, Does whatever a Spider can...." Petra's ringtone plays for a few second before she answers the call.

"Yeah....Understood....whatever you want sir... Serpent Society? Yeah...yeah...I got it...I'll report to my supervisor Immediatly....Great....Yeah...see you soon."

She hangs up her phone and stands up from the couch.

"I'd love to stay and chat all day with you boys, but I've got to go beat up some super-villains. I'll be back for a visit soon."

None of us answer her. We don't know how to respond to that.

She walks to the door and punches in a code so that it opens. She leaves and an actual S.H.I.E.L.D agent steps in. It is Agent Murphy. He has been the Agent in charge of checking in on us and updating us on our situation.

"I see you boys met Daredevil." He says.

Daredevil...Matt Murdock died before my parents...when did I see him?

Murphy studies our confused faces.

"Oh...I get it. She didn't tell you. Typical "Foggy" always looking to make a dramatic appearance." Murphy exclaims.

She? She....This can only mean one thing. Petra "Foggy" Franklin Murdock...the daughter of Man Without Fear...Daredevil

There is the big reveal! Petra Murdock! Does it make sense now? The little hints were scattered in the past few chapters (:

ALSO! I have published "Winter's Crusade" which is a continuation of Bucky's story from book 1 (:

Any comments? If you liked it I would appreciate it if you clicked the little star (: Thx