Contest Winners!!

Congratulations Winners! :D thank you so much for your entries!

1-Graphics
1st-girlofcreepyshadows with her Henry Pym entry!

1-Graphics1st-girlofcreepyshadows with her Henry Pym entry!

The wings are incredible!!!! 😍 ❤️the quote!!!!

2nd-BananaBam03 with her Petra Murdock entry!!!

You've captured her so perfectly!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️and I love that you used the lyrics from "End of The World"

3rd-there were only two designers who participated

2- OC CONTEST IS STILL IN PROCESS!!! PLEASE GO VOTE IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER FOR YOUR FAVORITE TO DECIDE WHO WILL BE CASTED IN A ONESHOT!!!!

3-Oneshot contest-Ultimately there is only a first place position in the oneshot category

1st place-marvelous_author with her incredible INCREDIBLE incredible oneshot, PTSD, that I am honored to share with you! (Warning: contains s some vivid descriptions of brutality & violence)

Life doesn't always go as planned. Sometimes, bad things happen in life- Really bad things- and it causes one's entire existence to feel like a struggle. It brings them pain, loss and confusion and sometimes it gets so bad that they wish they weren't even there anymore. They decided that not living at all was better than living in the hell that had been brought upon them. All in all, bad experiences can really mess people up.

But no, not him. He was fine.

Sure, he still had random flashbacks to when he saw people he cared about get killed right in front of him.

Yes, he couldn't close his eyes at night without being plagued by nightmares of metallic killers and menacing red eyes.