Society's Punching Bag

When we got down to our cars I noticed David was driving a mustang. I didnt quite like mustangs so I decided to hop in my car. As I unlocked the door he looked at me. "If we are going to lunch together we gotta go there together" he says. I sigh. "Well I cant stand mustangs so its my car we taking" I say. "Whatever you say Frisky,but if we are taking your car im driving" he says. Instead of arguing with him I gave him the keys to get in. But before he did he opened the passanger door for me. I blushed at his kindness as I got in. He jogged to his side and slid into the seat of my white mercedes benz. I sat back while he drove and enjoyed the view. 

*30 minutes later*

We pulled up to a fancy place with an italian name. When we got out and went inside my insecurites came out. All around the restaurant was size 2 skinny bitches ready to attack me with words as soon as I took a bite of my food. But luckily for me we got our food to go. We deicded to eat at a near by park just to escape the enviorment of skinny girls. It was and awkward silence as we ate. A silence that I wish would have staid just a lil while longer. But nope I couldnt have my way. "Why are you so insecure?" David ask me randomly. "Im not insecure I love my self but I cant stand these skinny girls that think their life is so much better then mines and society is a fucked up place too just because I aint a size 2 I get judged that brings me down but at the end of the day im Frisky Parker and nobody can change the size 17 I wear." I say.  "Well Frisky your a beautiful size 17 and any man would be lucky to have you" David says. I immediately get a huge grin on my face. This man has a way with words. He is like poet I wouldnt mind listening to all day. After he finished eatting we decided it was best to go back to the office. We made our way towards the car and prepared ourselves to face our boss with our curvy girl idea. In the back of my head I was worried but my boss loved me so I really wasnt all that worried. As the car pulled away from the park my head got filled with more things my boss could say. Oh lawd Frisky what are you getting yourself into I thought to my self.

A couple minutes later we pulled up to the office and to say I was scared was a lie......Im terrified. As soon as I got into my office the phone rung. I knew who it was but I was scared to pick up. I look over at David and he took the first move he picked up then put it on speaker. "Alright well you two need to come to my office with your ideas and if I love them you both will get a 12,000 dollar raise" she says. My jaw hit the floor. Damn I hope our presentation is worth 12,000 dollars. I give her a ok then pick up my journal. Before walking out me and David give each other a reassuring smile. Time to face the big dog.

As we walked into the office my stomach did a 360. I was on the verge of throwing up. My boss waited for us to start so I deicded to get this over with. "Ok we were thinking about doing a curvy girl section and maybe we could hire some plus size models" I say. She nods her head then looks at David. He clears his throat. "This will earn you extra money when kids go school shopping alot of plus size girls would love the outfits we are making" he says. My boss nods her head then goes into deep thought. Alot was going thru my head I hope she likes it cause if she doesnt I wont hear the last of this. She then looked at me and gave me a grin. "Frisky my dear you have always made good ideas....but this one....IS FANTASTIC!!!" she says. I start grinning from ear to ear. "Thank you Mrs.Daniels but I wouldnt have done it without my amazing partner here I say referring to David. She looks at David then starts talking. "Well im glad you are apart of my A-team now I need you two in here bright and early tomorrow morning so you can get 2 outfitsdone" she says. I nod my head and so does David. "Now you two go home and get some sleep you will need it for tomorrow" she says. I quickly get up and so does David. I walk as fast as I can to my office so I can celebrate. As soon as I walked in I started doing my victory dance. David came in and hugged me. His scent was mouth watering. We hugged for a good minute until I let go. I then grabbed my coat and purse and made my way to the dark parking-lot. I hated walking down there by myself. But if anybody tries something I will make sure to beat they ass. I was halfway to my car when I heard David behind me. "You shouldnt walk by yourself it isnt safe somebody might get the wrong idea since we park next to each other I will walk you to your car each night" he says. I didnt wanna be a burden so I shook my head in dissaproval. "Why not?" he asked. "Because im a grown curvy ass women if anybody wants to rob me they will get beat by my fist" I say. He lets out a chuckle. "Well I still wanna make sure your ok" he says. "Thanks goodnight David" I say. "Goodnight curvy Frisky" he says. I laugh at his comment then get in my car. After today I needed a nice warm shower to clear my head.

When I got back to my house though I knew things would turn up-side down. I hate going home this is when my insecurities really come in. I have to go home to a empty house no husband, no kids just me and my german shepard Savage. As I turned to key to open the door I could feel it all coming back. The names I was called at school, at my mothers house and at my other relatives house.And I know this is the part were im suppose to tell you guys how my family treated me but I want you guys to experience it. This weekend is our family reunion and honestly I could give to fucks about going but I was invited by the only man who excepted me for who I was and thats my father. If it wasnt for him i'd probably be one of those kids that commited suicide. That was only man I had in my life at the moment because all my boyfriends decided that Curvy Frisky was TOO curvy for them. But I give everybody the middle finger that thinks I care. My thoughts were interuppted when my house phone ringged. I rolled my eyes as I walked near it. Nobody calls me this time of night except for my curvy bestfriend Sasha. With out looking at the I.D i pick up. "Sasha what do you want?" I say. "Girl I got plans for this weekend" she says. "With who girl?" I ask. "Some fine ass brother,we met on my side of new york" she says. "Girl you better send pictures" I say getting happy for her. "Ok girl I will" she says. After that I hang up and check on my dog. Savage is like my bestfriend this german shepard is lazy and she aint skinny. My babygirl loves to eat. After checking on her I strip out all my clothes and start running my hot water for the shower.After letting it get exteremly hot I got in and went to paradise. I could tell tomorrow was going to be a big day I hope god can prepare me for it.

Another chapter!!! Thanks for supporting guys this means alot to me I love you guys soo much. You guys have supported everybook ive wrote and im on ther verge of tears im just a writer that wants to make it and you guys are making that true!!! well until next time- XOXO-Destini=)