Near Death

*2 days later*

Damn Im leaving Rome. gotta go back to stupud o'l New York. Word of advice dont come to New York unless you like rats,pizza,fashion (reason I came), and slutty women. Everybody in New York knows Everybody.

"OOH MS.PARKER...MAKE SURE YOU CALL...IM GONNA MISS YOU" Franco says engulfing me in a hug. I give him a genuine smile.

"Baby boy I will never forget you.....You take care and I will call you every Friday just to tell you bout these no good skinny girls at my work place" I say getting Teary eyed.

We hug for a short moment until I saw Deion come out the hotel with his last bag.

"You ready to go baby?" he ask me. I give him a small smile and shake my head. He opens the door to the taxi and I get in and he follows behind me. I look out the back window one more time to see Franco sitting there with a sad face.

I  give a long sigh and the sadness starts taking over. I feel a hand come over mine and I look up to see Deion with a chukee cheese smile. 

"Dont worry Frisky.....we will see him soon" he says. I didnt wanna hear that at the moment. I just nodded my head and looked out the window taking in the sceneray.

*1 hour later*

We finally got on our plane and I was happy. I just wanted to eat,sleep, and then go to work when I returned. I hope they kept it in line while I was gone. I had a feeling in the pit of my stomach something was wrong though.....I love my job and plan to keep it.

"You okay Frisky?" Deion ask. "Yeah boo bear.....Im just thinking about work and all the stuff I might have to do" I say.

"Dont worry about it....your strong....." he says. I nod in agreement not really in the mood to talk.

To be honest me and Deion are a

strange couple....it isnt like me and David's relationship. David made me feel less pressured. Im gonna give Deion more time though we are new to this. He is still treating me like his bestfriend,which I dont have a problem with,I just need a little affection.

I decided to just take a nap to get my mind out of the stressful mode its in.

*5 hours later*

I woke to the sudden turbulance of the plane. I gripped my seat tightly peaying everything was okay, but the the intercome rung out.

"Passengers please tighten your seat belts, the planes wing is jammed at the moment....Im going to try to land this plane as safe as possible....I just need to make sure everybody knows what to" he says.

People started looking out of windows and talking loudly.....

But me? I prayed....If nobody got me my lord and savior Jesus Christ got me!!!!

*Its just a filler chapter 2 hours til my brithday ♥ owee WELP  COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT VOTE AND FOLLOW PLEASE....I LOVE YOU GUYS SOO MUCH-XOXO-DESTINI