About Damn Time

Remember that boy in you elementary days? The one that you had a major crush on but knew he wouldnt like you?

Well me... Frisky Parker...The girl everybody made fun of in elementary.....Im locking lips with the boy I called bestfriend for years. I was kissing Deion.

I was damn near on the verge of passing out. Those lips,that face and that heavenly body pieced it all together. This boy was heaven. I bet you guys are wondering what happened to get us here. Its a long story.

*Earlier*

Deion and me were on the way home when we decided to go to this bar. We ate hot wings, drunk beers then continue the trip to the hotel. Franco had already tooken a cab so we entered the hotel alone.

I was kind of buzzed no lie. We got the room key out and entered. I wanted to take a shower and lay down....but Deion had other plans.

He grabbed my hand and led me to his bed. We sat down and he held my hand in his. "Frisky....Im tired of playing these games with you....I wanna love you" he says.

You better believe it took me a while to give him an answer. I mean, this is my bestfriend, we've known each other since we were in diapers. I really didnt wanna lose him ,but chances have to be took.

I said yes.

He cupped my face and kissed me lightly. He then looked me in my eye and said "About Damn Time" I laughed at how he said it,but not for long. He forced me into another kiss. Our lips moved perfectly together and my tongue danced with his just right.

Deion had me like he wanted me.If he really truly wanted to he could have his way with me. This man was an angel and me, Frisky Parker...had just died and gone to heaven. After kissing me passionatly we just stared at each other. Those light brown eyes did something to me.

Lord please save me from Deion...because if you dont this man will truly kill me with his face.

*Yeah Yeah its short I was practicing my conducting for chorus when I though about you guys and decided to make a quick chapter. How are things going?

Well let me know something. VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW....it helps me update quicker-XOXO-DESTINI♡♡