Moving Too Fast

When the tacos were ready I put them on a plate and set them on the table. "Frisky come eat" I say. I hear her little feet shuffle into the kitchen. She comes in with a smile on her face. "Im starving" she says. As soon as she talks I know why she was so happy. She found the weed cookies my sister leaves in the cookie jar. I chuckle but dont say anything because Frisky would kill me if she found out she was high. I sot down next to her and grab two tacos. She grabs 3 and gets to work. She is so high right now her eyes are almost closed. "Frisky are you ok?" I ask. She looks up at me and giggles. "Yes Deion...Im terrific" she says. I nod and finish my tacos. I put my plate in the sink and Frisky comes in a couple second after me. She was singing a song I couldnt recognize but it sounded lovely.

He dont Know what Im worth

And he dont understand what I deserve

Candy and some flowers

Watching movies for hours

You say you wanna love somebody

you say you wanna love somebody

let me show you how to love somebody

Boooyyy

kinda glad you moving on

cause me and broke niggas dont get along

ignorant ass

stupid ass

Niggaaa

you can get the hell on

She suddenly stopped and looked at me. "Where am I sleeping" she ask shyly. I sigh as I grab her hand and lead her up the stairs. I take her to the bedroom across from mine. "Here" I say while opening the door. She walks in and is quiet for a second. "This is gorgeous" she says. I grin extra hard. "just like you" I say. She gets a tint of red in her cheeks when I say this. "Frisky there is something-"

"I know" she says cutting me off. I dont wanna get married not too soon. Deion I want you in my life as boyfriend not a husband....yet" she says. My heart sinks a little but the fact she said she would give me a chance made it rise a lot. Frisky wont have anything to worry about I wont do anything to hurt her. "How long are you off?" I ask. "2 weeks" she answers. I smile. "Lets leave for a week get you out of here" I say. She gives me a genuine grin. "Where to?" she ask. I smile "Rome". Her eyes get wide. "Deion lets go NOW!!" she screams. I chuckle. Frisky is officially mine.

*David POV*

Frisky Parker punched me in the face. It hurt which suprised me. I loved Frisky these women always get me caught up. I would do anything to get Frisky back. I love her that much. I fucked up though and I would understand if she didnt want me back in her life. I just hope she believes in  3rd chances. Imma going to give her the space she needs though. But when I feel like she is ready better believe David Ottoman will win Frisky back. Trust me when I say I want her. I damn showl would love to have her. I want my Frisky Parker back I just hope she wants me the same way.....We will find out soon...David Ottoman doesnt give up on the ones he love.

*Another chapter. Ive been in a writing mood. Some of you have been complaining about short chapters. Im sorry they are soo short but understand im in my senior year  I have all these test and assignments to do. I have a life outside of Wattpad you guyd come before everything else though Unserstand that I love you guys with a passion. WHAT YALL THINK ABOUT DAVID? WHAT YALL THINK ABOUT DEION?

WHAT YALL THINK FRISKY SHOULD DO!

ANSWER THEM QUESTIONS THEN, VOTE,COMMENT,FOLLOW IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME I LOVE YOU GUYS HAPPY HOLIDAYS BY THE WAY BE SAFE AND PEACEFUL-XOXO-DESTINI