Fresh Start (Final Chapter)

I know its short but I Never thought I would see this day...Well lets get this show on the road...NOT EDITED...SORRY FOR MISTAKES

____________________________

Guess what? I made it....yup im in Cali.I remember first meeting you lovely thick women. It had been a journey...its okay dont think im done. Baby this is just the beginning.

Yall aint seen the last of Frisky Parker.Im just getting started.

Give me some time to settle in and I promise you I will be back with another story to tell.

I hope I inspired some curvy women out there. We all gotta stand together....Now I know yall wanted me to find love....but Im leaving my love story up to God. Thats his business. If he wants me to fall in love I will.

This house in Cali is so gorgeous. I cant even explain it. Savage had a fit wiggling that tail. Savage is my only companion at the moment.

I have one more lesson I would like to teach before I go in here and work on these sketches.

Final Lesson: Love yourself for who you are.

I know life can be a bitch but you grasp it and you make the best of it. It doesnt matter if your a size 0 or a size 20 your beautiful in your own way. If somebody tries to tell you your fat or obese called up ol Frisky Parker....Ill handle this for you. I know I came off as a mad black women but im happy.

I just didnt let my guard down and trust me I have nothing against skinny girls....some of you are nice...very nice.

I just wanted my curvy sisters to know....I love you...I love you for you. We all need to stick together. Dont be like me though...dont bust up and blow up on everybody that looks at you wrong. You raise your head and you keep telling yourself your beautiful.

If all fails. You know where iam.Just come and holler at me. The names Frisky Parker....2134 Greenberry lane. The big house with the black fence. You cant miss it.

You will know what I look like too...just know im that black curvy women that answers the door in her pink fuzzy slippers.

Dont hesistate and to the skinny sisters....give us big girls a chance we want to be accepted too. Let us have our moment. If you wont then ill just take the moment.

Thats really all I have to say....join me next time.

Next time lets go on a more personal journey....I wanna make you laugh,cry and smile all in one statment. Its okay dont worry.

Thats life.

These were the struggles of a curvy woman...I lived my life in New York but now its time to live in Cali..Oh boy yall plan to follow me through this journey right?

I hope so I cant go alone...like I said we need to stay together....Let me stop ranting and let you beautiful curvy and skinny women go....yall need to get your beauty rest.....I know yall gone miss me....but ill be back....Ill be back real SOON....Like a theif in the night ill be back inside your heads...feeding you the confidence you need.

        Peace,Love, and Curvs -

                                  Frisky M. Parker

                     The End

Thats all for now-XOXO- A curvy writer named Destini