Good Bye?

Im back....sorry I had you guys waiting.......THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED SORRY FOR MISTAKES....Just a short chapter to start us back off✌

_____________________________

*Recap*

"Deion im sorry but.....

*Present*

"Deion I cant do this anymore....I need a break....Im moving away also" I say slowly.

Deion looks at me with a hurt face.Anger was boiling in him and I could tell. He got off his couch and made his way over to me. He pulled me up by my  elbows and cupped my face with his hands.

"Frisky Parker.....dont sit here and tell me your done with me....The way I look at it you didnt give me a chance....but its okay....I will fight for you....I will fight anything and anybody for you....I would probably kill for for you if I had to.....Your not walking out on me Frisky..ill wait for you...Ill wait how ever long you want me to....Ill spend the rest of my life fighting....just so I can say I made Frisky Parker smile.....Frisky im gonna let you leave but Im not letting you leave me heart broken....I refuse" Deion says.

I dont know why but I felt a mix of different emotions I wanted him to love me but at the same time I didnt.

I guess thats how life worked. You dont always get what you want. The outcome of things can be a 110 percent different. But why waiste time being careful...when I could have fun making mistakes.

I guess I just need to learn from what Im doing. Thats why I was leaving this life behind........But I wasnt gonna leave Deion empty handed.

I grabbed his face and kissed him on the lips. I knew this was the last kiss I might ever get from Deion. Thats why I put all my emotions in it.

It wasnt even a rough kiss it was a soft....passionate kiss.....A kiss I knew meant so much to the both of us. Deion has been their for me like nobody else has been. I will be their for him through thick and thin but right now I had to get away.

Thats why when the first tear fell from my eye and slid down my cheek I stopped the kiss.

"Good bye Deion" I say trying my best not to break down.

"This isnt goodbye Frisky....this is just the beginning." he says.

After that statement I walked out the house.....I walked out of their for good.......Time to start over.

Life in New York isnt what it seems. The city that never sleeps isnt for people who need rest.

Thats why I have to get out of their. Frisky Parker is a mad,black,Curvy woman and to be honest....I needed rest.

I was tired of fighting....I fought my whole entire life to make a name for myself.

Now that I have that....all I wanna do is Dress...and rest.

Thats why I leave you with one quote. 

"Peace and Hair grease New York"

_____________________________

*THANKS TO ALL THE ONES THAT WAITED.....YOU GUYS ARE REAL LOYAL AND I WISH THEIR WAS A WAY I COULD REPAY YOU.....BUT YEAH IM BACK AND EXPECT THESE UPDATES ....VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW?

DO YOU THINK FRISKY IS MAKING A GOOD DECISION?

LET ME KNOW.....