Moving Day

SORRY ITS NOT EDITED....Some mistakes will be there.

____________________________

The day had come....I was finally leaving. You heard me right. Curvy Frisky was finally leaving the big apple. California would bring so many opportunities. I plan to make my own fashion line. I know it will work out....I have confidence.

"Frisky....Baby girl its time to go" My dad says.

"one sec" I say.

He leaves out and all the memories start flooding back. Im gonna miss this small little house. It got me and Savage by...but now its time for me to move to bigger and better things.

The house I bought in southern Cali  had 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, an indoor pool, a balcony, a den, a living room and plenty more.

This house was top notched. I bet your wondering why I need all these rooms....My answer is...im a grown women that wants choices. I wanna choose which room I can sleep in. Hell I was just that damn picky.

After looking over my little house again I got Savage's leash and made my way out the house.

I shut the door and made my way into the car. "Next stop?" my dad ask.

"My job" I reply.

He nods and takes off down the street.

*30 minutes later*

My dad pulled up to the job and I blew a huge breathe. I was here to quit. The first job I ever took charge of and now im leaving. Wow I never thought I would see this day.

I made my way to the elevator and pushed the floor number. I had to get my sketches and my last paycheck. I was ready to get this over with.

As soon as the bell dinged it sunk in.David shared a damn office with me...now I have to deal with him.

I kept my head raised as I made my way towards that office. I heard the whispers the laughs and dumb ass remarks. I refused to let them ruin me day.

I got to the office door and to my suprise it was open.I walked straight in. To none other then the self observed David Ottoman.

His face went pale when he seen my big tail walk into that room. He looked like he had seen the devil.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

I look him over. "I came to retrieve my things" I say.

"Well...I hope you have some luck in Cali" he says.

I chuckle. "Why? so you can take my slot as top designer? David let me put something in your head....listen to me and listen to me well" I say trapping him in a corner.

"You will never be me...you got that?....you will never be on my level....your so under me you should be digging your own grave" I snarle in his face.

He shudders as I let him out the corner. I grab my sketches and give him a smile.

"Good luck"  is the last thing I said to David Ottoman.

I then walked my way down the hall to the executive room. The room I brought coffee to for 2 years.

I had no hate towards my boss but I knew she was going to be slightly mad at me though.

I knocked on her door and waited for the signal. The door buzzed then I walked in.

"Frisky....what brings you to my office?" she asks with a smile.

I take a deep breathe.

"I quit" I say confidently

Her smile dissappears. "Excuse me?....did you just say you quit?" she ask.

I nod my head.

She then wipes her forehead.

"Why Frisky...Is it David? I can have him fired"  she says rising out her seat.

"No..its just that...Im moving to California and I cant do long distance jobs" I say.

She starts biting her nails. "I see..." she says.

I sit and look at her. She looked like she was thinking hard.

"FRISKY PARKER...IM GONNA MAKE YOU A MILLIONARE !!" She screams.

I shake in my seat from her unexpected out burst.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Frisky I want to make you head of my california bulding....you can design,hire and fire anybody you want to....hell you can change the name" she says.

My eyes bright up.  This is my break.

"Frisky...please tell me you will do this?" she ask.

I quickly nod. "You have my word" I say.

She smiles. "OH MY GOD FRISKY PARKER I COULD KISS YOU" she says.

"Uhh no thanks boss...I really have to get going though." I say getting up.

"Okay when you get to California I want you to call me" she says.

"You got..." I say.

She comes over and hugs me.

"Your gonna do great Frisky....you have a good head on your shoulders" she says.

"Thanks" I say letting go.

She waves at me and I wave back. I then close her office door.

I hold my head higher and put some sway in my step.

Curvy women will rise up in this society. We need to apperciate the meat instead of trying to get rid of it. Im not gonna try to give mines up...hell Id add some more before I burn it off. All the curvy women are beautiful in this world....no man has to tell you that.

You have to love youself before anybody else can love you....Proven fact.

I made my way back down to the bottom floor and exited to the parking lott.

"Next stop baby girl?" my dad ask when I reach the inside of the car.

I put my sunglasses on and look at him "California."

My dad nods.

Time to blow my kisses at the big apple.

____________________________

Welp let me just say happy fathers day to my mother....my mothers a single mom and she was my mom and my father my ENTIRE life....i know some of you feel my pain...but to the ones of you that have your father in your life thats awesome

Im happy for you....well what do you guys think? let me know....I love you all....HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL THE FATHER AND MOTHERS THAT ARE ACTING AS FATHERS....I LOVE YOU DEARLY.....-XOXO-DESTINI

VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW