My Bestfriend Loves Me

You ever had one of those moments were nothing made sense? Well I was having one at the moment. David Ottomans voice could be heard exactly behind my head. I turned to the direction he was in and wasnt suprised to see him. I was actually suprised by who he was with. My heart shattered when I looked up and standing next to him was my "bestfriend". Instead of running away I did the least expected. I walked up to them and looked at David. I felt so much rage. "I hope you guys are happy" I say. He then gives me a sympathetic look. I scowl him as my hand turns into a fist. Then out of nowhere.......My fist collieded with his face. He wobbled but regained balance. Before anything else could happen Deion grabbed my arm and dragged me back to the car. "we are going to go to your house get you some clothes and then we are going to my place...you need a break" he says.  I nod my head. I was inside Deions car when I felt the first tear fall. David Ottoman set me back 500 steps.

*Deions POV*

Frisky looks like she just has no hope.I hated that about her. She let people get to her. I didnt mention anything though. I drove all the way to her house and sat in silence. I love her more then she thinks I do and if it comes down to it I would beat somebodys ass for her. Frisky came out the house in a orange hoodie, black leggings and her combat boots. She climbed in the car and I stopped checking her out. "what you want to eat?" I ask. "Tacos and ice cream" she says. I chuckle. I decide to just go ahead to the house and make homemade tacos.

I made it to my place 30 minutes later. I put her bags in my guest room and walked back down the stairs. I then walked downsatirs and got the stuff out to cook. I let the beef cook in the pan while i checked on Frisky. She was in my living room watching My Bloody Valentine. I chuckled. Frisky has always been the type to take break up a weird way. She wasnt the one to watch love storied or watch lifetime. Frisky has always been the type to hurt,plan, and get revenge. She wasnt named Frisky for a reason. I admired her for a couple more seconds then went back into my kitchen to continue cooking. I just couldnt get Frisky off my mind. Damn I have a big decision to make........

*What yall think Deion should do? Leave me feedback and i will start updating again i feel motivated and also i took my writing test today guys pray that I passed k? Also VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME THANKS FOR ALL THE NICE COMMENTS ALSO I LOVE YOU GUYS ALOT, ITS YOUR TURN DO YOUR PART AND I WILL UPDATE BASED ON THE VOTES AND FEEDBACK- XOXO-DESTINI

ALSO READ MY BOOK -SECRET GAME- ITS A MYSTERY SLASH ROMANCE ITS GOOD YOU GUYS WILL LIKE IT =)