Rome

*Deion POV*

When we landed in Rome I felt like I had did the best thing for me and her. She needed to get away and I did too. Frisky Parker can make a man do things he usually wouldnt do. I love this girl.....more then she will ever know.

*Frisky's POV*

When we got on Rome I felt like the only curvy girl there. I was nervouse Size 2's were everywhere. When I say they were ever where....I mean they were EVERYWHERE.  I walked to the cab Deion had set up for us and got in.  Deion helped the man put the bags in the trunk then got in next to me.

*30 minutes*

later we pulled up to the hotel and I got looks from everywhere. They act like they never seen a curvy black women. I laughed at my thought and raised my head putting pep in my step as I walked. "Hello Mrs.Parker nice to meet you" a man dressed in a doorman outfit says. I turn my head to the side. "How do you know me?" I ask. "Everybody does thats why your getting stared at....your the famous fashion designer in new york" he says. My heart stops.

I whip my phone out and dial the familiar number. "HOW DO THESE PEOPLE KNOW IM  FASHION DESIGNER?!!" I yell to my boss. "Your welcome" is all she says. "Oh and this must be the husband they have beeb telling us about." the man says. I turn and look at Deion. "HUSBAND!!" I scream slamming the phone down. What the hell. I got c0nfused as shit right then and there.

~~IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING GUYS THIS STORY IS GOING TO END SOON IF I DONT GET THE READS THOUGH ITS NOT YOU GUYS ITS JUST THAT IM NOT FEELING IT ANYMORE I LOVE YOU GUYS THOUGH CONTINUE READING AND VOTING I LOVE YOU GUYS-XOXO-DESTINI♡♡♡♥♥♥