A Morning To Remember

We all hate waking up in the morning but me,Frisky Parker, I hate when I'm woken up by the telephone. I was in a deep sleep when I got the call...The call that changed my mood.

"Hello?" I say into the phone.

"Well you finally decided to pick up for the women that had you" I hear my mother say.

"If your going to be rude I will hang up now I will see your size 2 ass tomorrow BYE!!" I say really annoyed. 

I hung up in her face. Not giving two fucks. Why  should I? she ruined my life, she bullied me like every body did. My own mother. She never really cared about me. Instead of sitting around whining I gecided to get ready for work. I took a shower then got out. My hair was wet in curly from the shower so I left it like that. I put on my white button up collar shirt, my black skirt and white and black heels. After that I grabbed my black M.K purse and headed towards the door. I grabbed the keys to  my Range Rover and headed out the door. I was halfway in my car when my phone begin to vibrate. I checked my text and it was from the boss. I guess I was going to get coffee again this morning. 

I got in the car and headed towards Starbucks. When I got there it was the typical crowd of people. I got to the front of the line and ordered the usual. I then took my normal seat at the booth and waited.I started humming some music when I heard somebody clear their throat. I turned my head to see the one and only David Ottoman. "Goodmorning Curvy Frisky" he says in that smooth sexy voice. "Goodmorning Mr.Ottoman" I say back. He winks at me then sits in the booth next to me. "So your getting coffee for this long hard day we are going to have today?"he asked."Actually its for the boss" I say. He nods. "MRS.FRISKY PARKER!!!" one of the waiters screams. I got up and took my walk over to the counter. Everything was there but the pink frape caught my eye. "Umm I didnt order this" I say pointing to the frape. "I know the man over there bought it for you" the waiter said" pointing in the direction I just came. I turned around to meet the smiling face of non other.....David Ottoman. I got my order and walked over to him. "You didnt have to do that" I said. "I know but I did" he says. I smile. "I owe you one" I say walking away. Before he can reply im alreaady out the door getting in my car. David Ottoman your one sexy man...but you cant handle Curvy Frisky.You sure know how to make my day though.

*Well Another chapter guys thanks for reading and supporting this book is different from my other books I know but change is good. SO GUYS LIKE,COMMENT AND VOTE IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD WELL I WILL UPDATE ONE MORE TIME TOMORROW SO BE LOOKING FOR IT ALSO KEEP READING MY BOOK  THUG LOVE: SECOND GENERATIO-XOXO-DESTINI