Fashion with David Ottoman

Me and David pulled up at Fashion Goddess, a small boutique outside of Manhattan. I wanted to find a dress that would make my family jealous. When we walked in I saw dresses all over the place. I turned to David. "You really didnt have to come I probably wont fit anything in here" I say to David. "Frisky stop being insecure if they dont have anything for you we will figure something out." he says cupping my cheek. I feel my face get red. I turned away from him and started going down the aisle. "ma'm may I help you?" a skinny women says to me. "No im just looking" I say. She looks me up and down and says: "Ma'm we dont sale size 20's she says. She shouldnt have said that. "For your info im a size 17 unlike you which I can call a size 2 dont you ever tell me what size iam or I will have to hurt you" I say pointing my finger in her face. She gets a look of terror in her face and I knew she was scared. "This store can go to hell" I say walking out with my head held high.  

When I got back to my car David was right behind me. "Im glad you stood up for your self Frisky" David says. I give him a grin. "I guess I will wear something in my closet" I say. "No you wont Frisky...Lets go to my house " he says. "Ok" I say getting in the passenger side. He got in on his side and something in my stomach was telling me David Ottoman was going to make me feel uncomfortable.

We drove back to our side of New York. We kept driving til we were back at Davids place. He got out and jogged to my side. He opened the door then grabbed my hand. After opening his front door he led me up some stairs. We were inside a mini studio. "Frisky I will make you the best dress ever" he says. "But first I need you to strip tp your bra and underwear" he says. My stomach drops. This is what I dreaded. "David I cant let you see me....Im distgusting" I say getting teary eyed. "Frisky from the moment I saw you, your were sassy and you didnt care what anybody said but it was like around me you got insecure, baby girl Im here to let you know that im not the one to judge anybody and I like my women to have meat im not a dog." he says. "David you dont know how far ive came, my own mother and sister are embarassed of me,everybody hates me because im not a size 2, I put up that wall because I learned that if I was sassy to every one they would leave me alone, you might like me know but wait til you see my stomach im not SKINNY Iam CURVY FRISKY,the only curvy woman that works in a fashion industry, The only man I trust is my father, the man that made me feel like I was worth something...im sorry to turn you down David Ottoman but I just cant do this" I say catching my breathe. Before he can reply I grabbed my keys from his counter and made my way down the stairs. The whole way there David just followed me he said nothing at all he made sure I was in my car before he decided to close the door. I hate to turn him down its just that Im too imsecure to have somebody see my body.

I got to the safety of my own home and felt the tears start to come. I went straight to my shower and turnt it on extremely hot. I grabbed my watermelon scented body wash and started to scrub the pain away. After feeling a little better I put on my pajamas and laid in my bed. I was halfway asleep when my phone started to ring. Assuming it was my bestfriend I picked up.  

-Hello?-

-Frisky look its David dont hang up just come by my house we need to talk-

-Ok David I'll be there in a couple minutes-

I hang up and get out of bed. I slip my bunny slippers on and grab the keys to my range rover. I locked the door to the house then got in my car. I drove down the street and around the corner. I got out and rung the doorbell. He came to the door immediately. He grabbed my hand and led me up the same stairs we were at before I left. When we walked into the small studio I saw a dress laid across the therapy chair he had in the room. It was a bright red and it was gorgeous. "I want you to try this on Frisky" he says. I look at him and his eyes were filled with hope. "Ok David....I will"I say. He leaves me in the room to change. I take my clothes off and look at the dress. It was soo delicate I was scared I would damage it. I slid one leg in and the the other. I pulled it up and to my suprise it fit perfect. "DAVID!!" I scream. He runs up the stairs. When he sees me he stops and smiles. "Frisky Parker you are the most sexiest women ive seen in my entire life" he says. I feel my face get red. "David Ottoman I owe you" I say. "Take me to the banquet with you tomorrow then" he says. My eyes lit up. "We have a deal" I say. He gives me a smile. "Its late Frisky Parker. you should stay here tonight" he says. I nod my head in agreement. "Follow me" he says taking my hand and leading me across the hall. "You can sleep here" he says. I look at the room its walls are a bright red with all white furniture. "Your house is very bright" I say to him. He gives me a sexy chuckle. "Well this is were you can sleep I'll be down stairs on the couch" he says. "No wait I'll sleep on the couch" I say. He nods his head in disagreement. Instead of arguing I let him win. When he left I slipped out the dress and back into my pajamas. I was just about to get comfy when guilt flashed over me. I got up and went downstairs. I pulled him off the couch by his hand and pushed him up the stairs to the bedroom. I made him get on one end and me on the other. I finally felt better and I fell into a nice deep sleep.

*Guys sorry this update is late but Ive been tired and busy I love you guys for supporting though KEEP COMMENTING VOTING AND FOLLOWING ME I WILL TRY TO UPDATE SOON AS POSSIBLE I LOVE YOU GUYS WATTPAD IS MY ESCAPE THANKS SOO MUCH-XOXO-DESTINI