Frisky's Angel

*3 months later*

Thanksgiving was just around the corner and I was excited. But today I had to go to work. I got out the bed and made my way to the warm shower. After a couple minutes of showering I got ready for work. I pulled out a button down white shirt, black pants, and my Red bottom heels. I put my hair into a bun and made my way downstairs. I filled Savage’s dog bowl up and grabbed my keys. I started my regular work routine and headed towards the Starbucks.  I loved my job but I had so much stuff on my mind things were getting crazy. After ordering the coffee and getting in my car I could feel the stress weighing one me. I shook it off and kept going. I knew some how today somebody was going to piss me off and it might result in two things: 1. Me in jail 2. Me fired. Who ever planned on ruining my mood better chill because right now Frisky Parker is not in the mood.

When I got to work I was right shit was not going the way I wanted and that was thanks to a chick name Kelsey Raymond. I walked in and she was all up on my man. Im not the jealous type but right now I wasn’t in the mood and I wasn’t gonna hold back.

”Bitch you have the nerve to be in my damn office hugged up on him?” I ask. Instead of replying to me she gets up and slowly walks towards the door. She wasn’t walking at the speed I liked so I was gone make this shit last. I took my hands and gave her a forced push. Instead of leaving though she decided to swing around and hit me. Im not gonna lie that right hook she sent me made me wobble but not Frisky Parker. I grabbed her by her hair and did something I never had the balls to do. I dragged her into my bosses office and dropped her their. “She fucking with the wrong one today” I say to the boss. She has a shocking look on her face. “Frisky I think you need to take a vacation this job has clearly made you crazy…Im gonna let you go on vacation early and don’t you worry about money your still getting paid…but you Kelsey you broke rule number 1 (Never fuck with a black womens man) imma suspend you for now but if I feel like I need to fire you it will be done” she says referring to Kelsey. Kelsey looked blown but to me this was nothing. The boss couldn’t lose me im one of the top workers here she needed me. “Go have fun Frisky” she says dismissing me. I give her a smile and walk out.

Instead of facing the bullshit Daid was going to feed I decided to just leave. Don’t take it the wrong way,Im not mad at him, its just that he made no effort to tell this hoe he had me. I wasn’t going to be played so I decided today me and my bestfriend would go out.  I got to my car and called up Deion he stayed making me smile when I was down so of course imma call him. He answered on the 2nd ring. “Deion you wanna go to lunch..it's on me?” I ask as soon as he says hello.  “Sure come get me” he says. I give him a okay before hanging up and starting up my car. I was super happy boss gave me this vacation because these skinny bitches will be the death of me if I have to go back there. I made my way out the parking lott and towards the highway.

*56 minutes later*

When I pulled up my bestfriend was looking excited. He wore some red and black Jordans,black Levis and a red and black Jordan shirt. He still wore the same stuff me and him always wore in high school. We still buy the latest Jordans when they come out. That’s been us since middle school. “Good afternoon beautiful” he says kissing my cheek. I get a warm smile. “Hi pookie” I say calling him by his middle school nick name. He gives off a chuckle. I start the car and decide that Le Madeline  would be a good place to eat.I started the car and headed towards the restaurant with my bestfriend in the passenger seat nodding his head to some Chris Brown. I just rolled my eyes and drove.

*45 minutes*

We made it to the place and I couldn’t decided what I wanted. “Lets get it to gothen eat on the beach” Deion says. I nod my head in agreement. I decided to order a chicken sandwhich on yoasted bread, chips, cheescake and a sweet tea. Deion got the same and we got our food payed and left. We decided to re-visit the beach we were on the last time we actually really chilled. The last time we were on this beach was the last time I had really broke down in front of someboody. When my feet hit the sand on that beach I knew I was were I belonged. We sat down and ate our food in silence. It wasn’t an awkward silence though it was that silence you get when you just don’t wanna talk. I loved that about me and Deion we could be so quiet and still have fun. That’s why he was always considered my bestfriend. I had a connection with him I didn’t have with nobody else. “Shit” I hear Deion mumble as he tries to keep my attention away from behind me. But he wasn’t doing such a good job because the giggles werent just any male I knew. If I turned around I knew I would see the face of David Ottoman and from the sounds of it his ass wasn’t alone and he didn’t have a male with him. Karma’s a bitch though everybody will get theirs soon. Especially everybody who has fucked me, Frisky Parker,over. Don’t believe me Just watch.

TURN UP WELL ANOTHER CHAPTER DOWN YO!!! FRISKY WANTS KARMA TO BITE HARD.

WHO YALL THINK DAVID IS WITH??

GIVE ME FEED BACK DON’T FORGET TO VOTE,COMMENT AND FOLLOW YALL DID EXCELLENT LAST CHAPTER. CAN WE SHOOT FOR THAT THIS CHAPTER TOO ALSO…YALL GET MY WEEKENDS BACK BECAUSE NO MORE VOLLEYBALL SEASON *WIPES SWEAT* EVEN THOUGH I MISS VOLLEYBALL I WOULD NEVER GIVE UP WRITING FOR IT BECAUSE WRITING IS MY PASSION AND THAT’S WHAT IM STICKING TO REMEMBER TO VOTE,COMMENT,FOLLOW SEE YOU GUYS WHEN EVER I FEEL LIKE YALL GAVE ME SOME GOOD FEED BACK-XOXO-DESTINI