This Damn Job

*3 days later*

I woke up to my annoying  alarm clock. I groaned as I got up and prepared to start my day.

I had to go back to work and yall know what that meant....work with David Ottoman. I was dreading going to work today I could just call in sick but thats not me. My name wasnt Frisky for anything.

I went to my closet and decided to dress comfortable. I put on my black slacks, a gold and white shirt and my black flats.

After getting dressed I put my hair in a bun and put on my white pearls.

I grabbed my M.K bag and my phone. After that I fed savage and made my way towards my Range Rover. I got inside and drove to Starbucks to get my boss and me coffee.

*Skip Starbucks*

When I made it to the office I made sure to give my boss her cappucino. I then swayed to my office to meet the face of David Ottoman.

He looked at me with sympathy. I wasnt gonna deal with it though.

I snorted a laugh and sat in my chair. I sketched a couple drawings while he sat there and burned a hole in my face.

"Is there a problem Mr.Ottoman?" I ask.

"Um actually yes, I didnt apperciate the left over steak you gave my date the other day" he says.

I looked at him like he kicked my dog in the face.

"I beg your pardon...but your so call date was my sister, and if you havent noticed yet...I spent more money then your ass will ever spend. That half of damn steak cost more then the room you were staying in so if you wanna talk about not liking anything please go complain to somebody besides me." I say catching my breathe.

He perks his lips out like he  is thinking of something. I decided not to give him the time of day. I started on my sketches again and didnt even look up at him once. This man really knew how to get under my skin. If I was crazy I would come to the assumption that he likes provoking me.

But I, Frisky Parker, have had enough of people taking advantage of me. Especially David. 2 can play his game if he really want to play it.

My head was in so many places at the moment I couldnt think straight. I decided to pack my things up and get the hell out this office before I ended up as a wanted fugitive on First 48.

I got me sketches and threw then inside my cabinet locking it up. After locking it I grabbed my coat and got halfway out the door before I heard David's velvet voice say 3 words that would stick to me for a while.

"This isnt Over" ......

David just doesnt know I can play the game ten times better.

-Sorry its not longer my head is somewhere else guys im sorry.....but yeah Sorry for the lack of updates Im really trying its just that im in my last year and things are hectic this time of year please understand you guys are always first....I just have to make it thru these last weeks. VOTE COMMENT SHARE-XOXO-DESTINI