Future Changes

*This is a very short chapter im sorry guys....but you have to understand I have a life and friends....Wattpad is my second home and I put you guys before alot of things but last nights event were something I couldnt miss.Welp here goes*

*Deion's POV*

2 days....7 hours and 5 minutes.

That how long its been since Ive seen or heard from Frisky. I sound a little attached right now,but no, Im worried. She works with that walking shark every day. My mind just cant rest until I find out where she is. I hope she is okay.

*Frisky's POV*

I cut my connections to everybody these past few days. My mind is messed up. I cant think right. David Ottoman shouldnt have threatened me. Im not the one for that. Surely enough im not the one to hide. I just needed some time to think.

I wanted to have some alone time....no men....no skinny women....no fabric being thrown in my face whenever they need me to work my magic. Im not the only designer around there. It seems like every 5 seconds somebody needs to call my name. Im sick and tired of it.

Im thinking about leaving New York....the city that never sleeps has brought more drama to me then a Twilight movie. Im fed up with my job, my love life, and my arrogant, boyish partner....David  freaking Ottoman.

By now your probably wondering, Frisky whats wrong with your love life? I have alot of reasons. It just doesnt feel the same being with Deion. I miss us being bestfriends. Hanging out. Now it seems like were distant. I hate that. I want to have that shoulder I cried on back. When I plan to break ties....I know I will never have that again.

I have a moving date. 4 weeks from now I, Frisky Parker, will be moving to Southern California. Ive already looked at a house and discussed prices. I havent told anybody yet, I hope they all understand why im doing what im doing. If they dont understand they will have to live with it.

People take you for granted, but when you try to do something new, they're the main ones trying to talk you out of it. I wont let anybody talk me out of it.  It has been a dream of mine to get out of New york and Im finally going to full-fill it.

At the end of the day....I have to take care of my self. Im a grown Women. I have to learn to make my own decisions and stop going along with what people tell me I should do. Im tired of all the wrong decisions being made because I chose to follow somebody else.

Its time for me to be my own person. A man is the one that brings in the bread. Well baby Im bringing home the bacon....something ten times better then bread. Im a curvy woman making more money then any man ive seen out here. It funny how David thought spoiling me would win my heart. He was wrong, before he came along, I was buying myself $900  purses and I have TWO cars that add up to two big houses. I could front my  money if I wanted to but im a down low type person. I like to keep to myself.

I sometimes think of myself as Lynn Whitfield when she was in A Thin Line Between Love and Hate. Take out the crazy part and Im just a black women trying to make my money. Dont get me wrong I love my black brothers....but come on now....a women doesnt need a man to tell her who she is. Ive learned that from many black women. Im taking that lead right now. Damn a man when I can have my money hustle. Thats my mind set at the moment I just hope everybody else can take it how I do. Even if they dont....Im just going to suck it up and be the woman im meant to be....you might wanna know what kind of woman that is...

Well to tell you like it is. Im Frisky Parker....the strong, independent, curvy bread maker of my house. A house that consist of me and my lovely dog Savage.  I wouldnt wanna change anything at all.  No man could make me change who iam. Not even Deion.

This will be a long 4 weeks but im hoping its worth it.

*Its a short chapter....Im late on this update....im truly sorry for that but I went to this Spring Fling Carnival with my a couole friends and my boyfriend....but guys I nees to know your opinion....

Do you think Frisky should leave?

What do you think Deion should do?

How will David react?

How will her boss react?

Answer those questions for me please. It would mean the world. WELP VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW....ALSO if there are any questions, concerns or needs please feel free to message me-XOXO-DESTINI